Current Perspectives on Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benson, Bruce L., 1988. "Corruption in law enforcement: one consequence of "The tragedy of the commons" arising with public allocation processes," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 73-84, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Cara S. Lown, 1994.
"An Indicator of Future Inflation Extracted from the Steepness of the Interest Rate Yield Curve Along Its Entire Length,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 517-530.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Cara S. Lown, 1991. "An indicator of future inflation extracted from the steepness of the interest rate yield curve along its entire length," Research Paper 9122, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Cara S. Lown, 1991. "An Indicator of Future Inflation Extracted From the Steepness of the Interest Rate Yield Curve Along Its Entire Length," NBER Working Papers 3751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Keleher, 1991. "THE SWEDISH MARKET PRICE APPROACH TO MONETARY POLICY OF THE 1930s," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Hsu, Chiente & Kugler, Peter, 1997. "The Revival of the Expectations Hypothesis of the US Term Structure of Interest Rates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 115-120, August.
- Enzo Weber & Jürgen Wolters, 2013.
"Risk and Policy Shocks on the US Term Structure,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, pages 101-119.
- Weber, Enzo & Wolters, Jürgen, 2010. "Risk and Policy Shocks on the US Term Structure," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 438, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:3:p:505-517 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 1993. "Commodity prices, the term structure of interest rates, and exchange rates: useful indicators for monetary policy?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 18-32.
- Robert E. Keleher, 1991. "THE SWEDISH MARKET PRICE APPROACH TO MONETARY POLICY OF THE 1930s," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 9(2), pages 1-12, April.
- Keith Sill, 1999. "Forecasts, indicators and monetary policy," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue May, pages 3-14.
- Robert E. Keleher, 1990. "Monetarism And The Use Of Market Prices As Monetary Policy Indicators," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(2), pages 36-49, April.
- Francisco Rosende & Luis Oscar Herrera, 1991. "Teoría y Política Monetaria: Elementos para el Análisis," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 28(83), pages 55-94.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:8:y:1988:i:2:p:253-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.