The Costs of Inflation and Disinflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Faig, Miquel, 1988. "Characterization of the optimal tax on money when it functions as a medium of exchange," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 137-148, July.
- William T. Gavin & Alan C. Stockman, 1988. "The case for zero inflation," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Sep.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T.P. Koirala Ph.D, 2010. "Welfare Costs of Inflation in Nepal: An Empirical Analysis," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 22, pages 57-68, April.
- Madalina Radoi & Alexandru Olteanu, 2014. "Theories On The Money Non-Neutral Nature And De-Monopolization," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 2(2), pages 153-160, November.
- Javier Cossío Medinacelli & Marco Antonio Laguna Vargas & Dennise Martin Alarcón & Pablo Mendieta Ossio & Raúl Mendoza Patiño & Martín Palmero Pantoja & Hugo Rodríguez Gonzales, 2008. "La inflación y políticas del Banco Central de Bolivia," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 10(1), pages 73-109, December.
- repec:nrb:journl:v:22:y:2010:p:4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:14:y:1994:i:2:p:305-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.