Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "A Portfolio Equilibrium Model of Gold and Capital in an Integrated Walrasian General Equilibrium and Neoclassical Growth Theory," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(12), pages 616-627, December.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Joel Slemrod, 1997. "The Economic Effects of the Tax Reform Act of 1986," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 589-632, June.
- Mihir A. Desai & James R. Hines, Jr., 1999.
"Excess Capital Flows and the Burden of Inflation in Open Economies,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Costs and Benefits of Price Stability, pages 235-272,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mihir A. Desai & James R. Hines Jr., 1997. "Excess Capital Flows and the Burden of Inflation in Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 6064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Finocchiaro, Daria & Lombardo, Giovanni & Mendicino, Caterina & Weil, Philippe, 2018.
"Optimal inflation with corporate taxation and financial constraints,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 18-31.
- Daria Finocchiaro & Giovanni Lombardo & Caterina Mendicino & Philippe Weil, 2015. "Optimal inflation with corporate taxation and financial constraints," BIS Working Papers 520, Bank for International Settlements.
- Finocchiaro, Daria & Lombardo, Giovanni & Mendicino, Caterina & Weil, Philippe, 2015. "Optimal Inflation with Corporate Taxation and Financial Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 10847, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Finocchiaro, Daria & Lombardo, Giovanni & Mendicino, Caterina & Weil, Philippe, 2015. "Optimal Inflation with Corporate Taxation and Financial Constraints," Working Paper Series 311, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Daria Finocchiaro & Giovanni Lombardo & Caterina Mendicino & Philippe Weil, 2017. "Optimal Inflation with Corporate Taxation and Financial Constraints," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-50, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Richter, Alexander W., 2015. "Finite lifetimes, long-term debt and the fiscal limit," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 180-203.
- Poterba, James M & Rotemberg, Julio J, 1990.
"Inflation and Taxation with Optimizing Governments,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(1), pages 1-18, February.
- James M. Poterba & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1988. "Inflation And Taxation With Optimizing Governments," NBER Working Papers 2567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poterba, J.M. & Rotemberg, J.J., 1989. "Inflation And Taxation With Optimizing Governments," Working papers 521, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bernardin Akitoby & Takuji Komatsuzaki & Ariel J Binder, 2014. "Inflation and Public Debt Reversals in the G7 Countries," IMF Working Papers 14/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo & Mollick, Andre Varella, 2010. "Tobin's q and U.S. inflation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(5), pages 401-418, September.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2014.
"The Life and Work Of Martin Stuart (“Marty”) Feldstein,"
UP School of Economics Discussion Papers
201410, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2014. "The Life and Work of Martin Stuart ("Marty") Feldstein," ISER Discussion Paper 0905r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Mar 2015.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2015. "The Life And Work Of Martin Stuart ("Marty") Feldstein," AGI Working Paper Series 2015-03, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- F. Heylen & A. Schollaert & G. Everaert & L. Pozzi, 2003.
"Inflation and human capital formation : theory and panel data evidence,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
03/174, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Freddy Heylen & Arne Schollaert & Gerdie Everaert & Lorenzo Pozzi, 2004. "Inflation and human capital formation: theory and panel data evidence," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 43, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Martin Feldstein, 1993. "Monetary Policy and Inflation in the 1980s: A Personal View," NBER Working Papers 4322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Apergis, 2005. "Inflation Uncertainty And Growth: Evidence From Panel Data," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 186-197, June.
- Patrick Honohan, 2004.
"Alternative Approaches to Taxing the Financial Sector: Wich is Best and Where Does Chile Stand?,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Luis Antonio Ahumada & J. Rodrigo Fuentes & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.),Banking Market Structure and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 7, chapter 11, pages 315-344,
Central Bank of Chile.
- Patrick Honohan, 2003. "Alternative Approaches to Taxing the Financial Sector: Which is Best and Where Does Chile Stand?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 225, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jianjun Miao & Danyang Xie, "undated". "Monetary Policy and Economic Growth under Money Illusion," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2007-045, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- James Tobin, 2019. "Cycles in macroeconomic theory," Indian Economic Review, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 159-178, December.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1995.
"Fiscal policies, capital formation, and capitalism,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 399-420, April.
- Martin Feldstein, 1994. "Fiscal Policies, Capital Formation, and Capitalism," NBER Working Papers 4885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba, 1992. "Tax reform and the housing market in the late 1980s: who knew what, and when did they know it?," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 36, pages 230-261.
- J. Bradford DeLong, 1999. "Should We Fear Deflation?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 30(1), pages 225-252.
- repec:dpr:wpaper:0905 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bknber:9780226241791. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.