Distribution Approximations for Cusum and Cusumsq Statistics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Halunga, Andreea G. & Osborn, Denise R. & Sensier, Marianne, 2009.
"Changes in the order of integration of US and UK inflation,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 30-32, January.
- Andreea Halunga & Denise Osborn & Marianne Sensier, 2007. "Changes in the order of integration of US and UK inflation," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0715, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Andreu Sansó & Vicent Aragó & Josep Lluís Carrion, 2003. "Testing for Changes in the Unconditional Variance of Financial Time Series," DEA Working Papers 5, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Ploberger, Werner & Kramer, Walter, 1992. "The CUSUM Test with OLS Residuals," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 271-285, March.
- Denis Conniffe & John E. Spencer, 1999. "Approximating the Distribution of the Maximum Partial Sum of Normal Deviates," Papers WP102, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
KeywordsBeta approximated; Change point; Cumulative sum; Cumulative sum of squares; Multivariate normal; Response surface regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csb:stintr:v:11:y:2010:i:3:p:585-596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beata Witek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gusgvpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.