The Demographic Future of Fiscal Federalism in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Robert L & Kreps, Juanita & Spengler, Joseph J, 1978. "Economics of Aging: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 919-962, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renn, Sandra, 2005. "Demografischer Wandel und langfristiges Angebot öffentlicher Leistungen im föderativen System," Forschungs- und Sitzungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze,in: Das föderative System in Deutschland: Bestandsaufnahme, Reformbedarf und Handlungsempfehlungen aus raumwissenschaftlicher Sicht, pages 174-205 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999. "Population Aging and Its Costs: A Survey of the Issues and Evidence," Department of Economics Working Papers 1999-03, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1998.
"Economic Costs of Population Aging,"
Independence and Economic Security of the Older Population Research Papers
32, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999. "Economic Costs of Population Aging," Department of Economics Working Papers 1999-02, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1998. "Economic Costs of Population Aging," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 339, McMaster University.
- Britta Baum & Helmut Seitz & Andrej Worobjew, 2002. "Der Einfluss der Alters- und Familienstrukturen auf die Ausgaben der Länder und Gemeinden," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 71(1), pages 147-162.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999.
"Population Aging and Its Economic Costs: A Survey of the Issues and Evidence,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
1, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999. "Population Aging and Its Economic Costs: A Survey of the Issues and Evidence," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 340, McMaster University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:10:y:1984:i:4:p:406-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.