Institutional integration in the European Union. Suggestion for measurement
The last decade has been a period of accelerated integration in Europe. A tangible manifestation of this was the biggest ever enlargement of the EU in 2004 and its next enlargement in 2007. Therefore the aim of this study is a formalized empirical evaluation of the phenomenon of integration in the case of EU countries in the sphere of economic institutional order in the first decade of the twentieth century.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- André Stel & David Storey & A. Thurik, 2007.
"The Effect of Business Regulations on Nascent and Young Business Entrepreneurship,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 171-186, March.
- van Stel, A.J. & Storey, D. & Thurik, A.R., 2006. "The Effect of Business Regulations on Nascent and Young Business Entrepreneurship," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-052-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & David Storey, 2006. "The effect of business regulations on nascent and young business entrepreneurship," Scales Research Reports H200609, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- North, Douglass C, 1994. "Economic Performance through Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 359-368, June.
- North, Douglass C., 1993. "Economic Performance through Time," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1993-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Silvia Ardagna & Annamaria Lusardi, 2010. "Explaining International Differences in Entrepreneurship: The Role of Individual Characteristics and Regulatory Constraints," NBER Chapters,in: International Differences in Entrepreneurship, pages 17-62 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvia Ardagna & Annamaria Lusardi, 2008. "Explaining International Differences in Entrepreneurship: The Role of Individual Characteristics and Regulatory Constraints," NBER Working Papers 14012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpn:umkeip:v:7:y:2011:i:1:p:17-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miroslawa Buczynska)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.