NAFTA and Convergence in North America: High Expectations, Big Events, Little Time
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edgardo A. Ayala Gaytán & Joana C. Chapa Cantú & Juan D. Murguía Hernández, 2011. "Una reconsideración sobre la convergencia regional en México," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 26(2), pages 217-247.
- Miguel Fuentes & Pablo Ibarrarán, 2012.
"Firm dynamics and real exchange rate fluctuations: Does trade openness matter? Evidence from Mexico's manufacturing sector,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 409-469, May.
- Miguel Fuentes & Pablo Ibarrarán, 2006. "Firm Dynamics and Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations: Does Trade Openness Matter? Evidence from Mexico's Manufacturing Sector," Documentos de Trabajo 312, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Miguel Fuentes & Pablo Ibarrarán, 2010. "Firm Dynamics and Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations: Does Trade Openness Matter? Evidence from Mexico´s Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 583, Central Bank of Chile.
- Fuentes, Miguel & Ibarrarán, Pablo, 2009. "Firm Dynamics and Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations: Does Trade Openness Matter? Evidence from Mexico’s Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 4494, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Esquivel, Gerardo & Rodriguez-Lopez, Jose Antonio, 2003. "Technology, trade, and wage inequality in Mexico before and after NAFTA," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 543-565, December.
- Ayhan Kose & Christopher M Towe & Guy M Meredith, 2004. "How Has Nafta Affected the Mexican Economy? Review and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 04/59, International Monetary Fund.
- Alicia Puyana & José Romero, 2005. "Reforma estructural, contención de los salarios y ganancias del capital: la experiencia mexicana," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 7(12), pages 63-95, January-J.
- Julio Huato, 2005. "Maquiladoras and Standard of Living in Mexico Before and After NAFTA," Development and Comp Systems 0508006, EconWPA.
- Alicia Puyana & José Romero, 2004. "Apertura comercial y remuneraciones a los factores: La experiencia mexicana," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 19(2), pages 285-325.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2013.
"Economic Performance under NAFTA: A Firm-Level Analysis of the Trade-productivity Linkages,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 180-193.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2011. "Economic performance under NAFTA : a firm-level analysis of the trade-productivity linkages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5661, The World Bank.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Kyaw, NyoNyo A., 2005. "Equity market integration in the NAFTA region: Evidence from unit root and cointegration tests," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 393-406.
More about this item
KeywordsNAFTA; convergence hypothesis; time series analysis; trade liberalization; Mexico; United States;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000425:008680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.