Integrating Recovery within a Resilience Framework: Empirical Insights and Policy Implications from Regional Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Toshihiko Hayashi, 2012. "Japan's Post‐Disaster Economic Reconstruction: From Kobe to Tohoku," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 189-210, September.
- Yu Xiao & Shannon Van Zandt, 2012. "Building Community Resiliency: Spatial Links between Household and Business Post-disaster Return," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 49(11), pages 2523-2542, November.
- Virgil Henry Storr & Stefanie Haeffele-Balch, 2012. "Post-disaster Community Recovery in Heterogeneous, Loosely Connected Communities," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 70(3), pages 295-314, October.
- Jacob Vigdor, 2008. "The Economic Aftermath of Hurricane Katrina," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(4), pages 135-154, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naim Kapucu & Abdul-Akeem Sadiq, 2016. "Disaster Policies and Governance: Promoting Community Resilience," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(4), pages 58-61.
More about this item
Keywordsdisaster governance disaster recovery economic recovery resilience policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cog:poango:v:4:y:2016:i:4:p:74-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (António Vieira). General contact details of provider: http://www.cogitatiopress.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.