Post-disaster Community Recovery in Heterogeneous, Loosely Connected Communities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lex Drennan & Jim McGowan & Anne Tiernan, 2016. "Integrating Recovery within a Resilience Framework: Empirical Insights and Policy Implications from Regional Australia," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(4), pages 74-86.
- Rebecca Wickes & Renee Zahnow & Melanie Taylor & Alex R. Piquero, 2015. "Neighborhood Structure, Social Capital, and Community Resilience: Longitudinal Evidence from the 2011 Brisbane Flood Disaster," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 96(2), pages 330-353, June.
- Rabiul Islam & Greg Walkerden, 2015. "How do links between households and NGOs promote disaster resilience and recovery?: A case study of linking social networks on the Bangladeshi coast," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 78(3), pages 1707-1727, September.
- repec:kap:revaec:v:30:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11138-016-0362-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Serena Tagliacozzo & Michele Magni, 2016. "Communicating with communities (CwC) during post-disaster reconstruction: an initial analysis," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 84(3), pages 2225-2242, December.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:90:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11069-017-3103-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:70:y:2012:i:3:p:295-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .