Proyección de inflación en una economía pequeña y abierta usando modelos de estado espacio con cambio de régimen: caso de Costa Rica
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): XXX (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (marzo-abril)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Durango 54, Col. Roma, México D. F., 06700|
Phone: 52 (55) 5061 6680
Web page: http://www.cemla.org
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.cemla.org Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edgar Feige & James Dean, 2002. "Dollarization and Euroization in Transition Countries: Currency Substitution, Asset Substitution, Network Externalities and Irreversibility," International Finance 0205003, EconWPA.
- Joannes Mongardini & Johannes Mueller, 2000.
"Ratchet Effects in Currency Substitution: An Application to the Kyrgyz Republic,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 47(2), pages 3.
- Joannes Mongardini & Johannes Mueller, 1999. "Rachet Effects in Currency Substitution; An Application to the Kyrgyz Republic," IMF Working Papers 99/102, International Monetary Fund.
- Bettina Peiers & Jeffrey M. Wrase, 1997. "Dollarization hysteresis and network externalities: theory and evidence from an informal Bolivian credit market," Working Papers 97-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Paul Hallwood & Ian W. Marsh & Joerg Scheibe, 2004. "An Assessment of the Case for Monetary Union or Official Dollarization in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Uruguay and Venezuela," Working papers 2004-13, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cml:moneta:v:xxx:y:2007:i:2:p:133-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Laura Sibaja-Jiménez)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.