Dollarization hysteresis and network externalities: theory and evidence from an informal Bolivian credit market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nienke Oomes, 2003. "Network Externalities and Dollarization Hysteresis; The Case of Russia," IMF Working Papers 03/96, International Monetary Fund.
- John Duffy & Maxim Nikitin, 2004.
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
196, Econometric Society.
- John Duffy & Maxim Nikitin, 2004. "Dollarization Traps," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 456, Econometric Society.
- Mariya Hake & Fernando Lopez-Vicente & Luis Molina, 2014.
"Do the Drivers of Loan Dollarization Differ between CESEE and Latin America? A Meta-Analysis,"
Focus on European Economic Integration,
Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 8-35.
- Mariya Hake & Fernando López-Vicente & Luis Molina, 2014. "Do the drivers of loan dollarisation differ between cesee and Latin America? a meta-analysis," Working Papers 1406, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Henry Vargas Campos & Jacqueline Zamora Bolaños, 2007. "Proyección de inflación en una economía pequeña y abierta usando modelos de estado espacio con cambio de régimen: caso de Costa Rica," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 133-166, marzo-abr.
- repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201511231446 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Montoro & Eduardo Moreno, 2007. "Regla fiscal estructural y el ciclo del producto," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 107-132, marzo-abr.
- Anna Krupkina & Alexey Ponomarenko, 2017.
"Deposit dollarization in emerging markets: modelling the hysteresis effect,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 41(4), pages 794-805, October.
- Anna Krupkina & Alexey Ponomarenko, 2015. "Deposit dollarization in emerging markets: modelling the hysteresis effect," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps7, Bank of Russia.
- Krupkina, Anna & Ponomarenko, Alexey, 2015. "Deposit dollarization in emerging markets: modelling the hysteresis effect," BOFIT Discussion Papers 32/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bernardo X. Fernández Tellería, 2007.
"Dollarization hysteresis, network externalities and the “past legacy” effect: the case of Bolivia,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 167-217, marzo-abr.
- Bernardo X. Fernández Tellería, 2006. "Dollarization hysteresis network externalities and the "Past legacy" effect: The case of Bolivia," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 9(1), pages 7-64, December.
- Henrik Müller, 1999. "From dollarisation to euroisation," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 34(6), pages 286-296, November.
- Kamin, Steven B. & Ericsson, Neil R., 2003. "Dollarization in post-hyperinflationary Argentina," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 185-211, April.
- Machicado, Carlos Gustavo, 2008.
"Liquidity shocks and the dollarization of a banking system,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 369-381, March.
- Carlos Gustavo Machicado, 2006. "Liquidity Shocks and the Dollarization of a Banking System," Development Research Working Paper Series 09/2006, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsBolivia ; Latin America ; Dollar; American;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:97-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.