A Theoretical Study On Global Workforce Diversity Management, Its Benefits And Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krisztina Dajnoki & Domician Máté & Veronika Fenyves & András István Kun, 2017. "Deconstructing Attitudes towards Immigrant Workers among Hungarian Employees and Higher Education Students," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-28, September.
- Angel Sharma, 2016. "Managing diversity and equality in the workplace," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1212682-121, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- PIEROG Anita, 2019. "Managing Civil Organisations: Civil Management Model," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 311-320, December.
- Valentine Calinaud & Jithendran Kokkranikal & Maria Gebbels, 2021. "Career Advancement for Women in the British Hospitality Industry: The Enabling Factors," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 35(4), pages 677-695, August.
- KOVÁCS Edit Veronika & HARANGI-RÁKOS Mónika, 2020. "Cities Vs The Countryside Â€“ Pros And Cons Of Urban And Rural Life," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 530-539, July.
- Mohamad Noor Al-Jedaiah, 2020. "Gender Inequality and Human Resource Management (HRM) Practices in Jordanian Commercial Banks," International Journal of Human Resource Studies, Macrothink Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 369379-3693, December.
- Stavroula (Valia) Kalaitzi, 2020. "Diversity and Inclusion in Health Workforce. Time for the Pygmalion Effect," Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research, Biomedical Research Network+, LLC, vol. 30(4), pages 23514-23516, September.
- Jekelle, Helen Elena, 2021. "An Empirical Analysis of Key Antecedents of Workforce Diversity on Job Performance in Nigeria," OSF Preprints ybja2, Center for Open Science.
- Rahman Ummeh Habiba Faria Benteh, 2019. "Diversity Management and the Role of Leader," Open Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 30-39, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMulticulturalism; Equality; Equal employment opportunity; Organisational culture; HRM;
All these keywords.
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmj:journl:y:2021:i:1:p:117-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://seaopenresearch.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Serghie Dan (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://seaopenresearch.eu/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.