L'Utilisation De La Pensée Lean Dans Le Contexte De La Responsabilité Sociale De L'Entreprise
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raluca Miruna Zapciu & Gheorghe Hurduzeu, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility And Its Financial Performance," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(56), pages 201-213, June,.
- Orsolya Pető, 2012. "Lean in the Aspect of Sustainability," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 8(01), pages 54-58.
- Wallace J. Hopp & Mark L. Spearman, 2004. "To Pull or Not to Pull: What Is the Question?," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 6(2), pages 133-148, August.
- Ion Botescu & Liliana Nicodim & Elena Condrea, 2008. "Business Ethics And The Social Responsability Of The Company," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(23), pages 131-135, February.
- Ionela Adelina Barbu & Gabriela Chirea & Loredana Constantinescu, 2011. "Caracteristicile responsabilitatii sociale corporative: De la etica si transparenta la performanta," Revista de Marketing Online (Journal of Online Marketing), Bucharest University of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, vol. 5(4), pages 94-103, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPensée Lean; Responsabilité sociale; Compétitivité;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmj:interc:y:2016:i:35:p:35-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Serghie Dan). General contact details of provider: http://bxb.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.