Wirtschafts- und Lohnpolitik in Schweden 1982-1991
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ewald Walterskirchen, 1985. "Wirtschaftspolitische Erfahrungen Schwedens – Ein Vergleich mit Österreich," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 58(2), pages 83-93, February.
- Calmfors, Lars & Forslund, Anders, 1991. "Real-Wage Determination and Labour Market Policies: The Swedish Experience," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(408), pages 1130-1148, September.
- Calmfors, L. & Nymoen, R., 1990. "Real Wage Adjustment And Employment Policies In The Nordic Countries," Papers 461, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Schmid, Günther, 1989. "Modell Schweden ein Vorbild? Licht- und Schattenseiten der schwedischen Arbeitsmarkt- und Beschäftigungspolitik," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 75-84.
- Calmfors, Lars, 1985. "The Roles of Stabilization Policy and Wage Setting for Macroeconomic Stability-The Experiences of Economies with Centralized Bargaining," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 329-347.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clr:wugarc:y:1992v:18i:4p:471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sepp Zuckerstaetter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/awakwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.