Economic Performance Evaluation of European Union Countries by Topsis Method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lai, Young-Jou & Liu, Ting-Yun & Hwang, Ching-Lai, 1994. "TOPSIS for MODM," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 486-500, August.
- Kim, Gyutai & Park, Chan S. & Yoon, K. Paul, 1997. "Identifying investment opportunities for advanced manufacturing systems with comparative-integrated performance measurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 23-33, May.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2016.
"Application of TOPSIS Method for Analysis of Sustainable Development in European Union Countries,"
Chapters,in: T. Loster & T. Pavelka (ed.), The 10th International Days of Statistics and Economics. Conference Proceedings. September 8-10, 2016, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 82-92
Institute of Economic Research.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2016. "Application of TOPSIS Method for Analysis of Sustainable Development in European Union Countries," Working Papers 22/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; Maastricht Criteria; TOPSIS Method; Multi Criteria Decision Making Techniques;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clj:noecrw:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:83-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Izabela Luiza Pop). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deubmro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.