TOPSIS for MODM
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert McNaughton, 1959. "Scheduling with Deadlines and Loss Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 1-12, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Łatuszyńska Anna, 2014. "Multiple-Criteria Decision Analysis Using Topsis Method For Interval Data In Research Into The Level Of Information Society Development," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 13(2), pages 1-14, July.
- Opricovic, Serafim & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung, 2004. "Compromise solution by MCDM methods: A comparative analysis of VIKOR and TOPSIS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 445-455, July.
- repec:clj:noecrw:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:83-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huiru Zhao & Nana Li, 2016. "Performance Evaluation for Sustainability of Strong Smart Grid by Using Stochastic AHP and Fuzzy TOPSIS Methods," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-22, January.
- Buchanan, John & Gardiner, Lorraine, 2003. "A comparison of two reference point methods in multiple objective mathematical programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 17-34, August.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:129:d:63208 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:opsear:v:54:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s12597-017-0299-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:34:y:2013:i:c:p:211-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:123-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuo, Ting, 2017. "A modified TOPSIS with a different ranking index," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(1), pages 152-160.
- KuncovÃ¡, M. & Hedija, V. & Fiala, R., 2016. "Firm Size as a Determinant of Firm Performance: The Case of Swine Raising," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(3), September.
- Rezaei, Jafar, 2015. "Best-worst multi-criteria decision-making method," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 49-57.
- Jen-Jia Lin & Yu-Hung Liu, 2012. "Developing regional cooperation strategies by multi-criteria decision making approaches," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(1), pages 191-211, August.
- Bilbao-Terol, Amelia & Arenas-Parra, Mar & Cañal-Fernández, Verónica & Antomil-Ibias, José, 2014. "Using TOPSIS for assessing the sustainability of government bond funds," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-17.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:76:y:1994:i:3:p:486-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.