Identifying investment opportunities for advanced manufacturing systems with comparative-integrated performance measurement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory, M. J., 1993. "Integrated performance measurement: A review of current practice and emerging trends," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 281-296, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:267:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2591-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chengpeng Lu & Bing Xue & Chenyu Lu & Ting Wang & Lu Jiang & Zilong Zhang & Wanxia Ren, 2016. "Sustainability Investigation of Resource-Based Cities in Northeastern China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-16, October.
- repec:clj:noecrw:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:83-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brand, Bernhard & Missaoui, Rafik, 2014. "Multi-criteria analysis of electricity generation mix scenarios in Tunisia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 251-261.
- repec:spr:comaot:v:23:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10588-016-9237-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Tavana, Madjid, 2011.
"An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 373-386, August.
- HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & TAVANA, Madjid, 2011. "An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2278, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:eee:reensy:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:142-151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Büyüközkan, Gülçin & Feyzioglu, Orhan & Nebol, Erdal, 2008. "Selection of the strategic alliance partner in logistics value chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 148-158, May.
- Manojit Chattopadhyay & Subrata Kumar Mitra, 0. "Applicability and effectiveness of classifications models for achieving the twin objectives of growth and outreach of microfinance institutions," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Rihab Khemiri & Khaoula Elbedoui-Maktouf & Bernard Grabot & Belhassen Zouari, 2017. "A fuzzy multi-criteria decision making approach for managing performance and risk in integrated procurement-production planning," Post-Print hal-01758604, HAL.
- Shin-Liang Chan & Wann-Ming Wey & Pin-Huai Chang, 2014. "Establishing Disaster Resilience Indicators for Tan-sui River Basin in Taiwan," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 387-418, January.
- Berrah, L. & Mauris, G. & Montmain, J., 2008. "Monitoring the improvement of an overall industrial performance based on a Choquet integral aggregation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 340-351, June.
- Askarany, Davood & Yazdifar, Hassan & Askary, Saeed, 2010. "Supply chain management, activity-based costing and organisational factors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 238-248, October.
- Prabhat Kumar & Puneet Tandon, 0. "A paradigm for customer-driven product design approach using extended axiomatic design," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-15.
- Talluri, Srinivas & Paul Yoon, K., 2000. "A cone-ratio DEA approach for AMT justification," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 119-129, June.
- Askarany, Davood & Yazdifar, Hassan, 2012. "An investigation into the mixed reported adoption rates for ABC: Evidence from Australia, New Zealand and the UK," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 430-439.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:50:y:1997:i:1:p:23-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.