Current Factors for Launching Regional Competitiveness: An Econometric Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mincer, Jacob, 1970. "The Distribution of Labor Incomes: A Survey with Special Reference to the Human Capital Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Labas Istvan & Darabos Eva & Nagy Tunde Orsolya, 2016. "Competitiveness - higher education," Studia Universitatis „Vasile Goldis” Arad – Economics Series, Sciendo, vol. 26(1), pages 11-25, March.
- Liana SON & Graţiela Georgiana NOJA, 2013. "The role of the human capital and investment in human capital within the sustainable socio-economic development. How labour force migration affects competitiveness?," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(10(587)), pages 111-126, October.
- repec:agr:journl:v:10(587):y:2013:i:10(587):p:111-126 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ana Maria Talmaciu (Banu), 2016. "Last Minute Solutions for Improving Romania’s Final Results in Relation to Europe 2020 Strategy," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 275-282.
- Adina Titei, 2020. "Measuring the Future Potential of a Country in Terms of Human Capital," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 551-554, December.
- Perri, T. J., 2003. "The cost of specialized human capital," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 433-438, August.
- Donald R. Epley, 2001. "US Real Estate Agent Income and Commercial/Investment Activities," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 21(3), pages 221-244.
- Koral Zeynep Aktaş & Mercan Murat Anıl, 2021. "Assessing the gender wage gap: Turkey in the years 2002–2019," Economics and Business Review, Sciendo, vol. 7(1), pages 90-112, March.
- Rubiana Chamarbagwala, 2004. "Returns to Education, Child Labor, & Schooling in India," Development and Comp Systems 0410003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2012.
"Are Occupations Paid What They are Worth? An Econometric Study of Occupational Wage Inequality and Productivity,"
De Economist, Springer, vol. 160(3), pages 257-287, September.
- François Rycx & Stephan Kampelmann, 2011. "Are occupations paid what they are worth? An econometric study of occupational wage inequality and productivity," DULBEA Working Papers 11-11, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2011. "Are occupations paid what they are worth? An econometric study of occupational wage inequality and productivity," Working Papers CEB 11-033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, François, 2011. "Are Occupations Paid What They Are Worth? An Econometric Study of Occupational Wage Inequality and Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 5951, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gregory-Smith, Ian & Bryson, Alex & Gomez, Rafael, 2022. "Discrimination in a Rank Order Contest. Evidence from the NFL Draft," IZA Discussion Papers 15473, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Boisvert, Richard N., 1975. "Factors Affecting Poverty In The Northeast, 1960-1970," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-13, October.
- Solomon Polachek, 2003.
"Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Life Cycle Earnings Distribution,"
Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 273-304, December.
- Solomon Polachek, 2002. "Mincer s Overtaking Point on the Lifecycle Earnings Distribution," LIS Working papers 310, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2003. "Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Lifecycle Earnings Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 865, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Baranov, Igor N., 2012. "Quality of Secondary Education in Russia: Between Soviet Legacy and Challenges of Global Competitiveness," Working Papers 538, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Ananish Chaudhuri & Pushkar Maitra, 1997. "Determinants of Land Tenure Contracts; Theory and Evidence from Rural India," Departmental Working Papers 199710, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- David Barkin, 1972. "L'enseignement et l'inégalité sociale au Mexique," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 13(49), pages 17-40.
- Cécile CEZANNE & Laurence SAGLIETTO, 2014. "Human Capital-Intensive Firms and Symbolic Value Creation," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 7(1), pages 70-88.
- Merz, Joachim & Paic, Peter, 2006.
"Start-up success of freelancers New microeconometric evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel,"
5737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Merz, Joachim & Paic, Peter, 2006. "Start-up Success of Freelancers: New Microeconometric Evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel," IZA Discussion Papers 2036, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hussein-Elhakim Al Issa, 2020. "The Influence of Education and Environmental Support on Entrepreneurial Intentions," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(4), pages 946-965.
- Paul Hek & Daniel Vuuren, 2011. "Are older workers overpaid? A literature review," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(4), pages 436-460, August.
- Paul Wachtel, 1975. "The Returns to Investment in Higher Education: Another View," NBER Chapters, in: Education, Income, and Human Behavior, pages 151-170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mora Rodriguez, Jhon James, 2013. "Introduccion a la teoría del consumidor [Introduction to Consumer Theory]," MPRA Paper 48129, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jul 2013.
- Marcelo Soto, 2006.
"The Causal Effect of Education on Aggregate Income,"
0605, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Marcelo Soto, 2009. "The causal effect of education on aggregate income," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 779.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Marcelo Soto, 2009. "The causal effect of education on aggregate income," Working Papers 394, Barcelona School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsregional competitiveness; employment rate; model;
All these keywords.
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clj:noecrw:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:186-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deubmro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Izabela Luiza Pop (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deubmro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.