Does the version of the Penn World Tables matter? An analysis of the relationship between growth and volatility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja), 2013.
"Is there a Trade-off between Employment and Productivity?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Junankar, P.N. (Raja)., 2014. "Is there a trade-off between employment and productivity?," ILO Working Papers 994865223402676, International Labour Organization.
- Chang, Andrew C. & Li, Phillip, 2015. "Measurement Error in Macroeconomic Data and Economics Research: Data Revisions, Gross Domestic Product, and Gross Domestic Income," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-102, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yin‐Wong Cheung & Eiji Fujii, 2014.
"Exchange Rate Misalignment Estimates—Sources Of Differences,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 91-121, March.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Fujii, Eiji, 2011. "Exchange rate misalignment estimates : Sources of differences," BOFIT Discussion Papers 25/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Eiji Fujii, 2011. "Exchange Rate Misalingment Estimates - Sources of Differences," CESifo Working Paper Series 3555, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francis, Neville & Owyang, Michael T. & Savascin, Özge, 2012. "An endogenously clustered factor approach to international business cycles," Working Papers 2012-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 10 Feb 2017.
- Mallick, Debdulal, 2015. "Elusive Relationship between Business-cycle Volatility and Long-run Growth," MPRA Paper 64502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Williams, 2014. "The effect of transparency on output volatility," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 101-129, May.
- Jean Fouré & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné, 2013. "Modelling the world economy at the 2050 horizon," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(4), pages 617-654, October.
- Deeken, Tim, 2015. "Knowledge spillovers: On the impact of genetic distance and data revisions," Working Paper Series in Economics 74, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Herzer, Dierk, 2013.
"Cross-Country Heterogeneity and the Trade-Income Relationship,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 194-211.
- Dierk Herzer, 2009. "Cross-country heterogeneity and the trade-income relationship," FIW Working Paper series 026, FIW.
- Dierk Herzer, 2011. "Cross-country heterogeneity and the trade-income relationship," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 209, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Herzer, Dierk, 2009. "Cross-country heterogeneity and the trade-income relationship," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 13, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Johnson, Simon & Larson, William & Papageorgiou, Chris & Subramanian, Arvind, 2013.
"Is newer better? Penn World Table Revisions and their impact on growth estimates,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 255-274.
- Simon Johnson & William Larson & Chris Papageorgiou & Arvind Subramanian, 2009. "Is Newer Better? Penn World Table Revisions and Their Impact on Growth Estimates," Working Papers 191, Center for Global Development.
- Simon Johnson & William Larson & Chris Papageorgiou & Arvind Subramanian, 2009. "Is Newer Better? Penn World Table Revisions and Their Impact on Growth Estimates," NBER Working Papers 15455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrey LAUNOV & Olaf POSCH & Klaus WÄLDE, 2012.
"On the estimation of the volatility-growth link,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2012009, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Andrey Launov & Olaf Posch & Klaus Wälde, 2014. "On the Estimation of the Volatility-Growth Link," CESifo Working Paper Series 5018, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wälde, Klaus & Launov, Andrey & Posch, Olaf, 2013. "On the estimation of the volatility-growth link," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79835, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Andrey Launov & Olaf Posch & Klaus Wälde, 2012. "On the estimation of the volatility-growth link," CREATES Research Papers 2012-21, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Benhabib, Jess & Corvalan, Alejandro & Spiegel, Mark M., 2013. "Income and democracy: Evidence from nonlinear estimations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 489-492.
- Mallick, Debdulal, 2017. "The Growth-Volatility Relationship: What Does Volatility Decomposition Tell?," MPRA Paper 79397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lionel Roger, 2015. "Foreign Aid, Poor Data, and the Fragility of Macroeconomic Inference," Discussion Papers 2015-06, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
More about this item
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:43:y:2010:i:1:p:152-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.