The Long-Run Fisher Relation in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O Bajo-Rubio & C Diaz-Roldan & V Esteve, 2010.
"Testing the Fisher effect in the presence of structural change: A case study of the UK, 1966-2007,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles,
Economic Issues, vol. 15(2), pages 1-16, September.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & Vicente Esteve, 2003. "Testing the Fisher Effect in the Presence of Structural Change: A Case Study of the UK,1961-2001," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003_22, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Dario Cziráky & Max Gillman, 2006.
"Money Demand in an EU Accession Country: A VECM Study of Croatia,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 105-127, April.
- Gillman, Max & Cziráky, Dario, 2005. "Money Demand in an EU Accession Country: A VECM Study of Croatia," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Neaime, Simon, 2015. "Twin deficits and the sustainability of public debt and exchange rate policies in Lebanon," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 127-143.
- Antonio Ribba, 2011.
"On some neglected implications of the Fisher effect,"
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 451-470, April.
- Antonio RIBBA, "undated". "On Some Neglected Implications of the Fisher Effect," EcoMod2008 23800114, EcoMod.
- Antonio Ribba, 2009. "On Some Neglected Implications of the Fisher Effect," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 033, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Shabbir Ahmad, 2010. "The long-run Fisher effect in developing economies," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 268-275, October.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:12:y:2015:i:1:p:1-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Johnson, 2006.
"Is it really the Fisher effect?,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 201-203.
- Johnson, Paul, 2004. "Is it Really the Fisher Effect?," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 58, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Chu, Quentin C. & Pittman, Deborah N. & Yu, Linda Q., 2003. "Real rates, nominal rates, and the Fisherian link," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 189-205.
- Atkins, Frank J. & Coe, Patrick J., 2002. "An ARDL bounds test of the long-run Fisher effect in the United States and Canada," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 255-266, June.
- Deniz Dilan Karaman Örsal, 2008. "Comparison of Panel Cointegration Tests," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(6), pages 1-20.
- Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel, 2008. "Spurious Regression," MPRA Paper 59008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahdi Barakchian, S., 2015. "Transmission of US monetary policy into the Canadian economy: A structural cointegration analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 11-26.
- Robert W. Dimand & Rebeca Gomez Betancourt, 2012.
"Retrospectives: Irving Fisher's Appreciation and Interest (1896) and the Fisher Relation,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 185-196, Fall.
- Robert W. Dimand & Rebeca Gomez Betancourt, 2012. "Retrospectives : Irving Fisher's "Appreciation and interest" (1896) and the Fisher relation," Post-Print halshs-00749692, HAL.
- Mohammed Saiful ISLAM & Mohammad Hasmat ALI, 2012. "Taylor Principle Supplements the Fisher Effect: Empirical Investigation under the US Context," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(1), pages 189-203, June.
- Rapach, David E. & Weber, Christian E., 2004. "Are real interest rates really nonstationary? New evidence from tests with good size and power," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 409-430, September.
- Anari, Ali & Kolari, James, 2016. "Dynamics of interest and inflation rates," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 129-144.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:30:y:1997:i:4:p:1124-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.