The Long-Run Fisher Relation in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Diaz-Roldan & Vicente Esteve, 2005.
"Is the Fisher effect non-linear? some evidence for Spain, 1963-2002,"
Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 849-854.
- Óscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen Díaz Roldán & Vicente Esteve, 2004. "Is the Fisher Effect Nonlinear? Some Evidence for Spain, 1963-2002," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/05, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Dario Cziráky & Max Gillman, 2006.
"Money Demand in an EU Accession Country: A VECM Study of Croatia,"
Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 105-127, April.
- Gillman, Max & Cziráky, Dario, 2005. "Money Demand in an EU Accession Country: A VECM Study of Croatia," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Antonio Ribba, 2011.
"On some neglected implications of the Fisher effect,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 451-470, April.
- Antonio RIBBA, 2008. "On Some Neglected Implications of the Fisher Effect," EcoMod2008 23800114, EcoMod.
- Antonio Ribba, 2009. "On Some Neglected Implications of the Fisher Effect," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 033, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ahmed Mehedi Nizam, 2020.
"How the banking system is creating a two-way inflation in an economy,"
PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(4), pages 1-40, April.
- Mehedi Nizam, Ahmed, 2018. "How the banking system is creating a two-way inflation in an economy?," MPRA Paper 89487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nizam, Ahmed Mehedi, 2020. "How the banking system is creating a two-way inflation in an economy," MPRA Paper 99427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert W. Dimand & Rebeca Gomez Betancourt, 2012.
"Retrospectives: Irving Fisher's Appreciation and Interest (1896) and the Fisher Relation,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 185-196, Fall.
- Robert W. Dimand & Rebeca Gomez Betancourt, 2012. "Retrospectives : Irving Fisher's "Appreciation and interest" (1896) and the Fisher relation," Post-Print halshs-00749692, HAL.
- Rapach, David E. & Weber, Christian E., 2004. "Are real interest rates really nonstationary? New evidence from tests with good size and power," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 409-430, September.
- Anari, Ali & Kolari, James, 2019. "The Fisher puzzle, real rate anomaly, and Wicksell effect," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 128-148.
- Neaime, Simon, 2015. "Sustainability of budget deficits and public debts in selected European Union countries," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-21.
- Chu, Quentin C. & Pittman, Deborah N. & Yu, Linda Q., 2003. "Real rates, nominal rates, and the Fisherian link," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 189-205.
- D. Ventosa-Santaulària, 2009.
Journal of Probability and Statistics, Hindawi, vol. 2009, pages 1-27, August.
- Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel, 2008. "Spurious Regression," MPRA Paper 59008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atkins, Frank J. & Coe, Patrick J., 2002. "An ARDL bounds test of the long-run Fisher effect in the United States and Canada," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 255-266, June.
- O Bajo-Rubio & C Diaz-Roldan & V Esteve, 2010.
"Testing the Fisher effect in the presence of structural change: A case study of the UK, 1966-2007,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 15(2), pages 1-16, September.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & Vicente Esteve, 2003. "Testing the Fisher Effect in the Presence of Structural Change: A Case Study of the UK,1961-2001," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003_22, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Paul Johnson, 2006.
"Is it really the Fisher effect?,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 201-203.
- Johnson, Paul, 2004. "Is it Really the Fisher Effect?," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 58, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Mahdi Barakchian, S., 2015. "Transmission of US monetary policy into the Canadian economy: A structural cointegration analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 11-26.
- Sunal, Onur, 2022. "The efficiency of primary sovereign bond markets in Turkey: The so-called Fisher puzzle reconsidered," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 255-261.
- Deniz Dilan Karaman Örsal, 2008.
"Comparison of Panel Cointegration Tests,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(6), pages 1-20.
- Deniz Dilan Karaman Örsal, 2007. "Comparison of Panel Cointegration Tests," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-029, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Mohammed Saiful ISLAM & Mohammad Hasmat ALI, 2012. "Taylor Principle Supplements the Fisher Effect: Empirical Investigation under the US Context," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(1), pages 189-203, June.
- Anari, Ali & Kolari, James, 2016. "Dynamics of interest and inflation rates," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 129-144.
- Neaime, Simon, 2015. "Twin deficits and the sustainability of public debt and exchange rate policies in Lebanon," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 127-143.
- Serdar Ongan & Ismet Gocer, 2018. "Interest Rates, Inflation and Partial Fisher Effects under Nonlinearity: Evidence from Canada," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 38(4), pages 1957-1969.
- Somayeh Madadpour & Mohsen Asgari, 2019. "The puzzling relationship between stocks return and inflation: a review article," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 66(2), pages 115-145, June.
- Shabbir Ahmad, 2010. "The long-run Fisher effect in developing economies," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 268-275, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:30:y:1997:i:4:p:1124-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Prof. Werner Antweiler (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.