The Dividend Tax Credit and Canadian Ownership Objectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gibson, William E, 1972. "Interest Rates and Inflationary Expectations: New Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 854-865, December.
- Garbade, Kenneth & Wachtel, Paul, 1978. "Time variation in the relationship between inflation and interest rates," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 755-765, November.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Hodrick, Robert J, 1980. "Forward Exchange Rates as Optimal Predictors of Future Spot Rates: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 829-853, October.
- Cumby, Robert E & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1981. "A Note on Exchange-Rate Expectations and Nominal Interest Differentials: A Test of the Fisher Hypothesis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(3), pages 697-703, June.
- Pearce, Douglas K, 1979. "Comparing Survey and Rational Measures of Expected Inflation: Forecast Performance and Interest Rate Effects," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(4), pages 447-456, November.
- Hess, Patrick J. & Bicksler, James L., 1975. "Capital asset prices versus time series models as predictors of inflation: The expected real rate of interest and market efficiency," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 341-360, December.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Nelson, Charles R & Schwert, G William, 1977. "Short-Term Interest Rates as Predictors of Inflation: On Testing the Hypothesis That the Real Rate of Interest is Constant," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 478-486, June.
- Lahiri, Kajal, 1976. "Inflationary Expectations: Their Formation and Interest Rate Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 124-131, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Ash & Huizinga, Harry, 1995.
"Barriers to portfolio investments in emerging stock markets,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 355-374, August.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1992. "Barriers to portfolio investments in emerging stock markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 984, The World Bank.
- Demirguc-Kunt, A. & Huizinga, H., 1993. "Barriers to Portfolio Investments in Emerging Stock Markets," Papers 9341, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Demirgüç-Kunt, A., 1995. "Barriers to portfolio investment in emerging stock markets," Other publications TiSEM 0c9ceacb-4d49-47ea-bbce-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Michel Normandin, 1999. "The Integration of Financial Markets and the Conduct of Monetary Policies: The Case of Canada and the United States," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 67, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Mittoo, Usha R., 2003. "Globalization and the value of US listing: Revisiting Canadian evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1629-1661, September.
- Mishra, Anil V. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2014.
"Taxation of domestic dividend income and foreign investment holdings,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 218-231.
- Mishra, Anil V & Ratti, Ronald A, 2013. "Taxation of Domestic Dividend Income and Foreign Investment Holdings," MPRA Paper 50601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, Anil V., 2014. "Australia's home bias and cross border taxation," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 108-123.
- George H. Pink, 1989. "Government Restriction on Foreign Investment by Pension Funds: An Empirical Evaluation," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 15(3), pages 300-312, September.
- Demirguc-Kunt, A. & Huizinga, H.P., 1993. "Barriers to portfolio investments in emerging stock markets (Revised)," Discussion Paper 1993-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Michel Normandin, 2004.
"Canadian and U.S. financial markets: testing the international integration hypothesis under time-varying conditional volatility,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1021-1041, November.
- Michel Normandin, 2003. "Canadian and U.S. Financial Markets: Testing the International Integration Hypothesis Under Time-Varying Conditional Volatility," Cahiers de recherche 03-08, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Mishra, Anil V. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2013. "Home bias and cross border taxation," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 169-193.
- repec:clh:resear:v:8:y:2015:i:18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susan E. K. Christoffersen & Christopher C. Geczy & David K. Musto & Adam V. Reed, 2004. "Do Shareholders' Preferences Affect their Funds' Management? Evidence from the Cross Section of Shareholders and Funds," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-22, CIRANO.
- Klein, Peter, 2001. "The capital gain lock-in effect and long-horizon return reversal," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 33-62, January.
- repec:eee:finana:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:54-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoffersen, Susan E. K. & Geczy, Christopher C. & Musto, David K. & Reed, Adam V., 2003. "The Limits to Dividend Arbitrage: Implications for Cross-Border Investment," Working Papers 03-2, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Christoffersen, Susan E.K. & Geczy, Christopher C. & Musto, David K. & Reed, Adam V., 2005. "Crossborder dividend taxation and the preferences of taxable and nontaxable investors: Evidence from Canada," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 121-144, October.
- Klein, Peter, 1998. "The capital gain lock-in effect with short sales constraints," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1533-1558, December.
- Robert Faff & David Hillier & Justin Wood, 2000. "Beta and Return: Implications of Australia's Dividend Imputation Tax System," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 25(3), pages 245-260, December.
- repec:eee:glofin:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:20:y:1987:i:2:p:321-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.