Impacto de la Crisis Financiera Global del 2008-09: ¿Qué Explica las Diferencias de Crecimiento entre Países?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Casilla No967, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 670 2000
Fax: (562) 698 4847
Web page: http://www.bcentral.cl/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert G. King & Ross Levine, 1993.
"Finance and Growth: Schumpeter Might Be Right,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 717-737.
- Erik Berglof & Yevgeniya Korniyenko & Alexander Plekhanov & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2010. "Understanding the Crisis in Emerging Europe," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 6(6), pages 985-1008, September.
- De Gregorio, Jose & Guidotti, Pablo E., 1995.
"Financial development and economic growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 433-448, March.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati & Federico Sturzenegger, 2003. "To Float or to Fix: Evidence on the Impact of Exchange Rate Regimes on Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1173-1193, September.
- de Carvalho Filho, Irineu, 2010.
"Inflation Targeting and the Crisis: An Empirical Assessment,"
19960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irineu E de Carvalho Filho, 2010. "Inflation Targeting and the Crisis; An Empirical Assessment," IMF Working Papers 10/45, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchni:v:14:y:2011:i:1:p:69-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.