Stimulation Of Economic Growth In Romania Between Reality And Desiderate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian E. Weller & Manita Rao, 2008. "Can Progressive Taxation Contribute to Economic Development?," Working Papers wp176, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Easterly, William & Rebelo, Sergio, 1993.
"Fiscal policy and economic growth: An empirical investigation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 417-458, December.
- William Easterly & Sergio Rebelo, 1993. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 4499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Easterly, William & Rebelo, Sérgio, 1994. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: An Empirical Investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ioan Talpos & Bogdan Dima & Mihai Ioan Mutascu & Cosmin Eugen Enache, 2008. "Tax Politcy and Social Output: The UE Case," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 8(8(525)), pages 09-30, August.
- Elena Lucia Croitoru & Mihai Dragoș Ungureanu, 2012. "Consideration Regarding the Taxation in Finland and Romania," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(1), pages 69-76.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dobrota Gabriela, 2014. "The Evolution And Effects Of The Foreign Direct Investments In Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 97-102, February.
- Dobrota Gabriela, 2014. "The Development Of The Sme Sector – Fundament And Necessity For Sustainable Relauching Of The Economic Activity In Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 471-475, May.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; economic and financial crisis; gross domestic product;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2013:v:6:p:44-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.