Euro Area Slowdown - a Country-Sector Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elena Bobeica & Matteo Ciccarelli & Isabel Vansteenkiste, 2019.
"The link between labor cost and price inflation in the euro area,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
848, Central Bank of Chile.
- Bobeica, Elena & Ciccarelli, Matteo & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2019. "The link between labor cost and price inflation in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2235, European Central Bank.
- Duma, Mattia & Forsells, Magnus & Kennedy, Neale, 2019. "Definitions and characteristics of soft patches in the euro area," Economic Bulletin Boxes, European Central Bank, vol. 4.
- Malin Andersson & Arne Gieseck & Beatrice Pierluigi & Nick Vidalis, 2008. "Wage growth dispersion across the euro area countries - some stylised facts," Occasional Paper Series 90, European Central Bank.
- Martínez-Martin, Jaime & Saiz, Lorena & Stoevsky, Grigor, 2018. "Growth synchronisation in euro area countries," Economic Bulletin Boxes, European Central Bank, vol. 5.
- Benalal, Nicholai & Diaz del Hoyo, Juan Luis & Pierluigi, Beatrice & Vidalis, Nick, 2006. "Output growth differentials across the euro area countries: some stylised facts," Occasional Paper Series 45, European Central Bank.
- Pierluigi, Beatrice & Vidalis, Nick & Andersson, Malin & Gieseck, Arne, 2008. "Wage growth dispersion across the euro area countries: some stylised facts," Occasional Paper Series 90, European Central Bank.
- Nicholai Benalal & Juan Luis Diaz del Hoyo & Beatrice Pierluigi & Nikiforos Vidalis, 2006. "Output growth differentials across the euro area countries - some stylised facts," Occasional Paper Series 45, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siegel, Karen M. & Bastos Lima, Mairon G., 2020. "When international sustainability frameworks encounter domestic politics: The sustainable development goals and agri-food governance in South America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Oghazi, Pejvak & Schultheiss, Rakel & Chirumalla, Koteshwar & Kalmer, Nicolas Philipp & Rad, Fakhreddin F., 2020. "User self-disclosure on social network sites: A cross-cultural study on Facebook’s privacy concepts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 531-540.
- Burke, Thomas & Whyatt, J. Duncan & Rowland, Clare & Blackburn, G. Alan & Abbatt, Jon, 2020. "The influence of land cover data on farm-scale valuations of natural capital," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 42(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:qtbart:y:2019:m:07:p:149-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.