The Changing Nature of Irish Exports: Context, Causes and Consequences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Backer, Koen & Miroudot, Sébastien, 2014. "Mapping global value chains," Libros de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 37176.
- Barry, Frank & Van Egeraat, Chris, 2008. "The Decline of the Computer Hardware Sector: How Ireland Adjusted," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2008(1-Spring), pages 38-57.
- John FitzGerald, 2012. "The Irish Economy Today: Albatross or Phoenix?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(10), pages 1239-1255, October.
- Barry, Frank, 2004. "Export-platform foreign direct investment: the Irish experience," EIB Papers 6/2004, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Cassidy, Mark & O'Brien, Derry, 2005. "Export Performance and Competitiveness of the Irish Economy," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 75-95, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- FitzGerald, John, 2015. "Problems Interpreting the National Accounts in a Globalised Economy — Ireland," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Frank Barry & Adele Bergin, 2019. "Export Structure, FDI and the Rapidity of Ireland’s Recovery from Crisis," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 50(4), pages 707-724.
- Byrne, Stephen & Rice, Jonathan, 2018. "Non-Tariff Barriers and Goods Trade: a Brexit Impact Analysis," Research Technical Papers 6/RT/18, Central Bank of Ireland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:qtbart:y:2015:m:04:p:58-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.