Treatment of Special Bank Interventions in Irish Government Statistics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Honohan, Patrick & Donovan, Donal & Gorecki, Paul & Mottiar, Rafique, 2010. "The Irish Banking Crisis: Regulatory and Financial Stability Policy," MPRA Paper 24896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quill Patrick, 2015. "The statistical treatment of government interventions in the banking sector during the financial crisis," Administration, De Gruyter Open, vol. 63(1), pages 41-70, May.
- Karl Whelan, 2012.
"ELA, Promissory Notes and All That:The Fiscal Costs of Anglo Irish Bank,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 43(4), pages 653-673.
- Karl Whelan, 2012. "ELA, promissory notes and all that : the fiscal costs of Anglo Irish Bank," Working Papers 201206, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Hickey, Rónán & Kane, Linda & Smyth, Diarmaid, 2017. "The Impact of Financial Sector Support on the Public Finances in Ireland and the EU," Economic Letters 12/EL/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- David Greenlaw & James D. Hamilton & Peter Hooper & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2013. "Crunch Time: Fiscal Crises and the Role of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 19297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary Cussen, 2015. "Deciphering Ireland’s Macroeconomic Imbalance Indicators: Statistical Considerations," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 46(2), pages 293-313.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:qtbart:y:2011:m:10:p:78-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.