The New Ruins of Ireland? Unfinished Estates in the Post-Celtic Tiger Era
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Honohan, Patrick & Donovan, Donal & Gorecki, Paul & Mottiar, Rafique, 2010. "The Irish Banking Crisis: Regulatory and Financial Stability Policy," MPRA Paper 24896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rob Kitchin & Cian OâCallaghan & Justin Gleeson & Karen Keaveney, 2012. "Placing neoliberalism: the rise and fall of Ireland’s Celtic Tiger," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(6), pages 1302-1326, June.
- Marie Mahon & MicheÃ¡l Ã“ CinnÃ©ide, 2009. "Governance Deficits in Residential Housing Estates in Ireland," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 46(1), pages 93-116, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katia Attuyer, 2015. "When Conflict Strikes: Contesting Neoliberal Urbanism outside Participatory Structures in Inner-city Dublin," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 807-823, July.
- Paul Kilgarriff & Cathal ODonoghue & Martin Charlton & Ronan Foley, 2016. "Intertemporal Income in Ireland 1996-2011 A Spatial Analysis," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(2), pages 123-143.
- Daryl Martin, 2014. "Introduction: Towards a Political Understanding of New Ruins," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 1037-1046, May.
- repec:bla:ijurrs:v:41:y:2017:i:5:p:804-820 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:38:y:2014:i:3:p:1069-1080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.