Le néo-structuralisme De la critique du Consensus de Washington à l'émergence d'un nouveau paradigme
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978. "Contractionary effects of devaluation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 445-456, August.
- José M. Fanelli & Roberto Frenkel, 1994. "Gradualisme, traitement de choc et périodisation," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(139), pages 581-611.
- McKinnon, Ronald I., 1982. "The order of economic liberalization: Lessons from Chile and Argentina," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 159-186, January.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Claude Vérez, 2003. "Le cercle vicieux des crises bancaire, monétaire et financière en Turquie," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(175), pages 683-706.
- Jaime Marques-Pereira, 2001. "Inégalités, croissance économique et souveraineté monétaire au Brésil," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(167), pages 555-576.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:meddbu:med_113_0047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-mondes-en-developpement.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.