„The Fish Migrate And So Must We“: The Relationship Between International And Internal Environmental Mobility In A Senegalese Fishing Community
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Austvik, Ole Gunnar, 2016. "The Energy Union and security-of-gas supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 372-382.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zagoršeková, Natália & Čiefová, Michaela, 2019. "Development-Induced Displacement: The Case of Dam Construction in Slovakia and the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 92464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Austvik, Ole Gunnar & Rzayeva, Gülmira, 2017. "Turkey in the geopolitics of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 539-547.
- Peter Stanek, 2018. "Current Issues Of Global Economy," Medzinarodne vztahy (Journal of International Relations), Ekonomická univerzita, Fakulta medzinárodných vzťahov, vol. 16(1), pages 39-52.
- Adrienn Selei & BorbÃ¡la TÃ³th & Gustav Resch & LÃ¡szlÃ³ SzabÃ³ & Lukas Liebmann & PÃ©ter KaderjÃ¡k, 2017. "How far is mitigation of Russian gas dependency possible through energy efficiency and renewable policies assuming different gas market structures?," Energy & Environment, , vol. 28(1-2), pages 54-69, March.
- Yaovi Djivénou Tomety & Paula Puškárová & François Gemenne & Pierre Ozer, 2018. "The Complexity Of Environmental Migration: Case Of The Returned Burkinabe Fulani Breeders From Bouna Department In Ivory Coast To Noumbiel Province In Burkina Faso," Medzinarodne vztahy (Journal of International Relations), Ekonomická univerzita, Fakulta medzinárodných vzťahov, vol. 16(1), pages 22-38.
- Xiaoguang Wang, 2020. "Leadership-building dilemmas in emerging powers’ economic diplomacy: Russia’s energy diplomacy and China’s OBOR," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 117-138, March.
- Sauvageot, Eric Pardo, 2020. "Between Russia as producer and Ukraine as a transit country: EU dilemma of interdependence and energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 145(C).
- Yassine Rqiq & Jesus Beyza & Jose M. Yusta & Ricardo Bolado-Lavin, 2020. "Assessing the Impact of Investments in Cross-Border Pipelines on the Security of Gas Supply in the EU," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-23, June.
- Gillessen, B. & Heinrichs, H. & Hake, J.-F. & Allelein, H.-J., 2019. "Natural gas as a bridge to sustainability: Infrastructure expansion regarding energy security and system transition," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 251(C), pages 1-1.
- Corina MURAFA, 2019. "Sources And Instruments Of Financing For The European Energy Sector: A Comparative Analysis Between Private, Public And Mixed Instruments," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 20(3), pages 360-377, July.
- Peter Lustenberger & Felix Schumacher & Matteo Spada & Peter Burgherr & Bozidar Stojadinovic, 2019. "Assessing the Performance of the European Natural Gas Network for Selected Supply Disruption Scenarios Using Open-Source Information," Energies, MDPI, vol. 12(24), pages 1-28, December.
- Cabrales, Sergio & Valencia, Carlos & Ramírez, Carlos & Ramírez, Andrés & Herrera, Juan & Cadena, Angela, 2022. "Stochastic cost-benefit analysis to assess new infrastructure to improve the reliability of the natural gas supply," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 246(C).
- Su, Huai & Zhang, Jinjun & Zio, Enrico & Yang, Nan & Li, Xueyi & Zhang, Zongjie, 2018. "An integrated systemic method for supply reliability assessment of natural gas pipeline networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 209(C), pages 489-501.
- Marc Ringel, 2018. "Tele-Coupling Energy Efficiency Polices in Europe: Showcasing the German Governance Arrangements," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-27, May.
- Yuan, Meng & Zhang, Haoran & Wang, Bohong & Huang, Liqiao & Fang, Kai & Liang, Yongtu, 2020. "Downstream oil supply security in China: Policy implications from quantifying the impact of oil import disruption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C).
- Leonid Raneta & Mykhaylo Kunychka, 2018. "Rivers As Hostages Of Armed Conflicts In Eastern Europe: The Cases Of Siverski Donets, Kalmius And Dniester Rivers," Medzinarodne vztahy (Journal of International Relations), Ekonomická univerzita, Fakulta medzinárodných vzťahov, vol. 16(1), pages 53-67.
- Tomasz Rokicki & Aleksandra Perkowska, 2021. "Diversity and Changes in the Energy Balance in EU Countries," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(4), pages 1-19, February.
- Stefan Ćetković & Aron Buzogány, 2019. "The Political Economy of EU Climate and Energy Policies in Central and Eastern Europe Revisited: Shifting Coalitions and Prospects for Clean Energy Transitions," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 7(1), pages 124-138.
- Marta Vovk & Boris Dziura & Denys Braga, 2018. "Environmental Innovations: Opportunities For The Economies," Medzinarodne vztahy (Journal of International Relations), Ekonomická univerzita, Fakulta medzinárodných vzťahov, vol. 16(1), pages 82-93.
- Suyono Thamrin & Rita Ambarwati & Syaiful Hidayat, 2020. "The Strategies of West Java’s Regional Energy Management To Support National Energy Security," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(6), pages 376-382.
- Luka De Bruyckere, 2018. "The Ukrainian Crisis And Its Impact On European Energy Debates," Medzinarodne vztahy (Journal of International Relations), Ekonomická univerzita, Fakulta medzinárodných vzťahov, vol. 16(1), pages 94-111.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; internal migration; external migration; Senegal;
All these keywords.
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brv:journl:v:16:y:2018:i:1:p:5-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eubaask.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Mykhaylo Kunychka (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eubaask.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.