Different Approaches Towards Electricity Transmission Expansion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey R. Gerdes & Jack K. Walton, 2002. "The use of checks and other noncash payment instruments in the United States," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 360-374.
- repec:reg:rpubli:253 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fumiko Hayashi & Richard J. Sullivan & Stuart E. Weiner, 2006. "A guide to the ATM and debit card industry - 2006 update," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 2006agttaadci2.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1984. "Panel data," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 22, pages 1247-1318 Elsevier.
- Huffman, Wallace E & Mercier, Stephanie, 1991.
"Joint Adoption of Microcomputer Technologies: An Analysis of Farmers' Decisions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 541-546.
- Huffman, Wallace & Mercier, S., 1991. "Joint Adoption of Microcomputer Technologies: An Analysis of Farmers' Decisions," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10989, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Carow, Kenneth A. & Staten, Michael E., 1999. "Debit, credit, or cash: survey evidence on gasoline purchases," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, pages 409-421.
- Whitesell, William C, 1992. "Deposit Banks and the Market for Payment Media," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 483-498, November.
- Humphrey, David B & Kim, Moshe & Vale, Bent, 2001.
"Realizing the Gains from Electronic Payments: Costs, Pricing, and Payment Choice,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 216-234, May.
- David B. Humphrey & Moshe Kim & Bent Vale, 1998. "Realizing the gains from electronic payments: costs, pricing, and payment choice," Proceedings 586, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- James J. McAndrews, 1997. "Network issues and payment systems," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov, pages 15-25.
- Brian Mantel, 2000. "Why do consumers pay bills electronically? an empirical analysis," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 32-48.
- Shy, Oz & Tarkka, Juha, 2002. "The Market for Electronic Cash Cards," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(2), pages 299-314, May.
- anonymous, 2002. "The future of retail electronic payments systems: industry interviews and analysis," Staff Studies 175, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hausman, J. A. & Abrevaya, Jason & Scott-Morton, F. M., 1998. "Misclassification of the dependent variable in a discrete-response setting," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 239-269, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Rosellón & Eric Zenón, 2010.
"Expansión de las redes de transmisión eléctrica en Norteamérica: Teoría y aplicaciones,"
DTE 479, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Zenon, Eric & Rosellon, Juan, 2010.
"Expansión de las Redes de Transmisión Eléctrica en Norteamérica: Teoría y Aplicaciones
[The Expansion of Electricity Networks in North America: Theory and Applications]," MPRA Paper 26470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zenon, Eric & Rosellon, Juan, 2010. "Expansión de las Redes de Transmisión Eléctrica en Norteamérica: Teoría y Aplicaciones
- Sun, Junjie, 2005. "U.S. Financial Transmission Rights: Theory and Practice," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12266, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- SMEERS, Yves, 2005. "Long term locational prices and investment incentives in the transmission of electricity," CORE Discussion Papers 2005030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gert Brunekreeft & David Newbery, 2006.
"Should merchant transmission investment be subject to a must-offer provision?,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 233-260, November.
- Brunekreeft, G. & Newbery, D., 2005. "Should Merchant Transmission Investment be Subject to a Must-offer Provision?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0534, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Wu, F.F & Zheng, F.L. & Wen, F.S., 2006. "Transmission investment and expansion planning in a restructured electricity market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 954-966.
- Pollitt, M. J., 2011. "Lessons from the History of Independent System Operators in the Energy Sector, with applications to the Water Sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1153, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Brunekreeft, G., 2004. "‘Regulatory Issues in Merchant Transmission Investment’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0422, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pollitt, Michael G., 2012. "Lessons from the history of independent system operators in the energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 32-48.
- Li, Yanfei & Chang, Youngho, 2015. "Infrastructure investments for power trade and transmission in ASEAN+2: Costs, benefits, long-term contracts and prioritized developments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 484-492.
- Rosellon, Juan & Tregear, Juan & Zenon, Eric, 2010.
"El modelo HRV para expansión óptima de redes de transmisión: una aplicación a la red eléctrica de Ontario
[The HRV Model for the Optimal Expansion of Transmission Networks: an Application to the On," MPRA Paper 26471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makoto TANAKA, 2005. "Optimal Transmission Capacity under Nodal Pricing and Incentive Regulation for Transco," Discussion papers 05021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rneart:v:2:y:2003:i:3:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.