Ökonomie einer alternden Gesellschaft
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 15 (2014)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.degruyter.com|
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/pwp|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vogel, Edgar & Ludwig, Alexander & Börsch-Supan, Axel, 2017.
"Aging and pension reform: extending the retirement age and human capital formation,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 81-107, January.
- Vogel, Edgar & Ludwig, Alexander & Börsch-Supan, Axel, 2012. "Aging and pension reform: extending the retirement age and human capital formation," Working Paper Series 1476, European Central Bank.
- Vogel, Edgar & Ludwig, Alexander & Börsch-Supan, Axel, 2014. "Aging and pension reform: Extending the retirement age and human capital formation," SAFE Working Paper Series 82, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Edgar Vogel & Alexander Ludwig & Axel Börsch-Supan, 2013. "Aging and Pension Reform: Extending the Retirement Age and Human Capital Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics 59, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Edgar Vogel & Alexander Ludwig & Axel Börsch-Supan, 2013. "Aging and Pension Reform: Extending the Retirement Age and Human Capital Formation," NBER Working Papers 18856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vogel, Edgar & Ludwig, Alexander & BÃ¶rsch-Supan, Axel, 2015. "Aging and Pension Reform: Extending the Retirement Age and Human Capital Formation," MEA discussion paper series 201206, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:pewipo:v:15:y:2014:i:1:p:4-23:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.