The Role of Empirical Assumptions in Economic Analysis: On Facts and Counterfactuals in Economic Law
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Palfreyman, 2002. "Book Review," Higher Education Management and Policy, OECD Publishing, pages 127-133.
- Unger, Richard W., 1980. "Dutch Herring, Technology, and International Trade in the Seventeenth Century," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(02), pages 253-279, June.
- Kindleberger, Charles P., 1996. "World Economic Primacy: 1500 to 1990," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195099027.
- N/A, 2002. "Book Reviews," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, pages 334-335.
- Maria Bogucka, 1973. "Amsterdam and the Baltic in the First Half of the Seventeenth Century," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 26(3), pages 433-447, August.
- Irwin, Douglas A, 1992. "Strategic Trade Policy and Mercantilist Trade Rivalries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 134-139.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Jörg Guido Hülsmann in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:jeehcn:v:15:y:2009:i:1:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.