Incommensurability of Economic Paradigms: A case study of the monetary theories of Mises and Marx
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1983. "The Rhetoric of Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 481-517, June.
- Tomass, Mark, 1998. "On the Relativist Fallacy of the Impossibility of Value Neutral Inquiry in Political Economy," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(03), pages 279-298, September.
- Lavoie, Don, 1983. "Some Strengths in Marx's Disequilibrium Theory of Money," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 55-68, March.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:32:y:1998:i:3:p:823-832 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruce J. Caldwell, 1984. "Praxeology and its Critics: an Appraisal," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 363-379, Fall.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:13:y:2001:i:2:p:221-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .