Fundamentals of Functional Business Valuation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Matschke, Manfred Jürgen & Brösel, Gerrit, 2008.
"Fundamentals of Functional Business Valuation
[Grundzüge der funktionalen Unternehmensbewertung]," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 03/2008, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jevons, William Stanley, 1866. "Brief Account of a General Mathematical Theory of Political Economy," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, pages 282-287.
- J. Hirshleifer, 1958. "On the Theory of Optimal Investment Decision," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 329-329.
- K. J. Arrow, 1964. "The Role of Securities in the Optimal Allocation of Risk-bearing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 91-96.
- Jevons, William Stanley, 1871. "The Theory of Political Economy," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number jevons1871.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matschke, Xenia, 2008. "Funktionale Unternehmensbewertung im Lichte der Vertragstheorie," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 04/2008, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Polina K. Kirilova, 2015. "Assessing the Creditworthiness of Patchwork Portfolio Entrepreneurs in Emerging Markets: an Investment Theory-Based Approach," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, pages 53-65.
- Heinz Klingelhöfer & Peter Kurz, 2011. "Financial valuation of investments in future power generation technologies: nuclear fusion and CCS in an emissions trading system," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 19(4), pages 415-438, December.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:46:y:2017:i:19:p:836 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:jbvela:v:5:y:2010:i:1:n:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.