Comparing the Quality of Health Care Providers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark McClellan & Douglas Staiger, 1999. "The Quality of Health Care Providers," NBER Working Papers 7327, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carol Propper & John Van Reenen, 2010.
"Can Pay Regulation Kill? Panel Data Evidence on the Effect of Labor Markets on Hospital Performance,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(2), pages 222-273, April.
- Emma Hall & Carol Propper & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Can pay regulation kill? Panel data evidence on the effect of labor markets on hospital performance," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/184, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Hall, Emma & Propper, Carol & Van Reenen, John, 2008. "Can pay regulation kill? Panel data evidence on the effect of labor markets on hospital performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3282, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hall, Emma & Propper, Carol & Van Reenen, John, 2008. "Can Pay Regulation Kill? Panel Data Evidence on the Effect of Labour Markets on Hospital Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 6643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emma Hall & Carol Propper & John Van Reenen, 2008. "Can Pay Regulation Kill? Panel Data Evidence on the Effect of Labor Markets on Hospital Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp0843, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Emma Hall & Carol Propper & John Van Reenen, 2008. "Can pay regulation kill? Panel data evidence on the effect of labor markets on hospital performance," NBER Working Papers 13776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cunha, Jesse M. & Miller, Trey, 2014. "Measuring value-added in higher education: Possibilities and limitations in the use of administrative data," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 64-77.
- Herr, Annika (Ed.), 2013. "Beiträge zum Wettbewerb im Krankenhaus- und Arzneimittelmarkt - Band 1: Krankenhäuser," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 37, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Carine Milcent, 2005.
"Hospital ownership, reimbursement systems and mortality rates,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(11), pages 1151-1168.
- Carine Milcent, 2005. "Hospital Ownership, Reimbursement Systems and Mortality Rates," Post-Print halshs-00754053, HAL.
- Cook, Andrew & Gaynor, Martin & Stephens Jr, Melvin & Taylor, Lowell, 2012.
"The effect of a hospital nurse staffing mandate on patient health outcomes: Evidence from California's minimum staffing regulation,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 340-348.
- Andrew Cook & Martin Gaynor & Melvin Stephens, Jr. & Lowell Taylor, 2012. "The Effect of a Hospital Nurse Staffing Mandate on Patient Health Outcomes: Evidence from California’s Minimum Staffing Regulation," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 12/283, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Laudicella, Mauro & Li Donni, Paolo & Smith, Peter C., 2013. "Hospital readmission rates: Signal of failure or success?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 909-921.
- Amitabh Chandra & Jonathan Skinner, 2003. "Geography and Racial Health Disparities," NBER Working Papers 9513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moffett, Maurice L. & Morgan, Robert O. & Ashton, Carol M., 2005. "Strategic opportunities in the oversight of the U.S. hospital accreditation system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 109-115, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:fhecpo:v:3:y:2000:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.