Health Care Economics and Policy: An Introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry Antonio Mendoza Tolosa & Carlos Andrés Yanes Guerra, 2014. "Impacto del gasto público en la dinámica económica regional," REVISTA FINANZAS Y POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA, vol. 6(1), pages 23-41, April.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delavande, Adeline & Zafar, Basit, 2015.
"Stereotypes and Madrassas: Experimental evidence from Pakistan,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 247-267.
- Adeline Delavande & Basit Zafar, 2011. "Stereotypes and madrassas: experimental evidence from Pakistan," Staff Reports 501, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Lim, Eunjung, 2016. "Multilateral approach to the back end of the nuclear fuel cycle in Asia-Pacific?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 158-164.
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:451-454 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander, David & Blum, Véronique, 2016. "Ecological economics: A Luhmannian analysis of integrated reporting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 241-251.
- Milojević, Staša & Sugimoto, Cassidy R. & Larivière, Vincent & Thelwall, Mike & Ding, Ying, 2014. "The role of handbooks in knowledge creation and diffusion: A case of science and technology studies," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 693-709.
- repec:eee:asieco:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:62-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bonaccorsi, Stefano & Mazzucchi, Sonia, 2015. "High order heat-type equations and random walks on the complex plane," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 797-818.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:8:y:2008:i:2:n:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .