The Short and Long Run Effects of Daylight Saving Time on Fatal Automobile Crashes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felix Weinhardt, 2013.
"The Importance of Time Zone Assignment: Evidence from Residential Electricity Consumption,"
SERC Discussion Papers
serddp0126, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Weinhardt, Felix, 2013. "The importance of time zone assignment: evidence from residential electricity consumption," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59253, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Osea Giuntella & Wei Han & Fabrizio Mazzonna, 2017.
"Circadian Rhythms, Sleep, and Cognitive Skills: Evidence From an Unsleeping Giant,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(5), pages 1715-1742, October.
- Giuntella, Osea & Han, Wei & Mazzonna, Fabrizio, 2016. "Circadian Rhythms, Sleep and Cognitive Skills: Evidence from an Unsleeping Giant," IZA Discussion Papers 9774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jin, Lawrence & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2015. "Does Daylight Saving Time Really Make Us Sick?," IZA Discussion Papers 9088, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jin, L. & Ziebarth, N.R., 2015.
"Sleep and Human Capital: Evidence from Daylight Saving Time,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
15/27, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Lawrence Jin & Nicolas Ziebarth, 2016. "Sleep and Human Capital: Evidence from Daylight Saving Time," Working Papers 160001, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2008. "The Effects of Daylight Saving Time on Vehicle Crashes in Minnesota," Working Papers 201008, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:7:y:2007:i:1:n:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.