Financial Ratios as Financial Distress Predictors for SME in Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Theodore Metaxas, 2008. "Place Marketing, Strategic Planning and Competitiveness: The Case of Malta," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9), pages 1357-1378, March.
- Samuel Agyei-Mensah, 2006. "Marketing its Colonial Heritage: A New Lease of Life for Cape Coast, Ghana?," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 705-716, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSME Finance; Modeling Credit Risk; Accounting Ratio Analysis; Predictors of Failure;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boh:actaub:v:15:y:2012:i:1:p:17-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tereza Š ástková). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efjcucz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.