Study Regarding The Influence Of The Endogenous Variables On The Change Of The Financial Performance Of The Economic Entity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rivard, Richard J. & Thomas, Christopher R., 1997. "The effect of interstate banking on large bank holding company profitability and risk," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 61-76, February.
- Alexandra Horobet & Radu Lupu & Sorin Dumitrescu & Dan Gabriel Dumitrescu & Iulia TINTEA, 2011. "Dynamic Trade-Offs In Financial Performances Of Romanian Companies," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice (1954-2015), Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2011, pages 85-100, july.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marco FRIGERIO & Daniela VANDONE, 2018. "Virtuous or Vicious? Development Banks in Europe," Departmental Working Papers 2018-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Shim Jeungbo, 2017. "Does Diversification Drive Down Risk-adjusted Returns? A Quantile Regression Approach," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-32, July.
- Kondo, Kazumine, 2017. "Does Branch Network Size Influence Positively the Management Performance of Japanese Regional Banks?," MPRA Paper 81257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pejman Ebrahimi & Maria Fekete-Farkas & Parisa Bouzari & Róbert Magda, 2021. "Financial Performance of Iranian Banks from 2013 to 2019: A Panel Data Approach," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-15, June.
- William R. Emmons & R. Alton Gilbert & Timothy J. Yeager, 2002. "Scale economies and geographic diversification as forces driving community bank mergers," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2002-02, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Saeed Sazzad Jeris, 2021. "Factors Influencing Bank Profitability in a Developing Economy: Panel Evidence From Bangladesh," International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management (IJABIM), IGI Global, vol. 12(3), pages 333-346, July.
- Saiying (Esther) Deng & Elyas Elyasiani, 2008. "Geographic Diversification, Bank Holding Company Value, and Risk," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(6), pages 1217-1238, September.
- Vuslat Us, 2015. "The Turkish Banking Sector Before and After the Global Crisis:An Ownership Breakdown," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1502, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Yi-cheng Liu & Yue-cune Chang, 2013. "The Regional Performances of Agricultural Bank of China Applying GEE Method Multiple Linear Regression," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 3(5), pages 1-3.
- Stiroh, Kevin J., 2000. "How did bank holding companies prosper in the 1990s?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 1703-1745, November.
- Robin, Iftekhar & Salim, Ruhul & Bloch, Harry, 2018. "Financial performance of commercial banks in the post-reform era: Further evidence from Bangladesh," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 43-54.
- Fadzlan Sufian & Muhamed Zulkhibri, 2015.
"The Nexus between Economic Freedom and Islamic Bank Profitability in the MENA Banking Sectors,"
Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 16(5_suppl), pages 58-81, October.
- Sufian, Fadzlan & Zulkhibri, Muhamed, 2011. "The Nexus between Economic Freedom and Islamic Bank Performance in the MENA Banking Sectors," MPRA Paper 51285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sufian, Fadzlan & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2010. "Does economic freedom fosters banks’ performance? Panel evidence from Malaysia," Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 77-91.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Dutta, Dipanwita, 2011. "Modelling profitability of Indian banks," MPRA Paper 31156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fadzlan Sufian & Muzafar Habibullah, 2009.
"Bank specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability: Empirical evidence from the China banking sector,"
Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 4(2), pages 274-291, June.
- Fadzlan SUFIAN & Muzafar Shah HABIBULLAH, 2009. "Bank specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability: Empirical evidence from the China banking sector," Frontiers of Economics in China, IAR, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, vol. 4(2), pages 274-291, June.
- Hao Fang & Yang-Cheng Lu & Chi-Wei Su, 2013. "Impact of the Subprime Crisis on Commercial Banksâ€™ Financial Performance," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(5), pages 593-614, September.
- Asikhia Olalekan & Sokefun Adeyinka, 2013. "Capital Adequacy And Banks’ Profitability Of Deposit Taking: An Empirical From Nigeria," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 13(4), pages 32-41, October.
- Altunbas, Yener & Marqués, David, 2008.
"Mergers and acquisitions and bank performance in Europe: The role of strategic similarities,"
Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 204-222.
- Altunbas, Yener & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2004. "Mergers and acquisitions and bank performance in Europe: the role of strategic similarities," Working Paper Series 398, European Central Bank.
- Kazumine Kondo & David McMillan, 2015. "Cross-prefecture expansion of regional banks in Japan and its effects on lending-based income," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1017947-101, December.
- Emanuele BACCHIOCCHI & Matteo FERRARI & Massimo FLORIO & Daniela VANDONE, 2015. "State-Owned Banks: Acquirers in M&A deals," CIRIEC Working Papers 1508, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
More about this item
Keywordsthe Income rate of return; the Rotation of the current assets; the Current Liquidity Rate;
All these keywords.
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:reveco:v:71:y:2019:i:1:p:8-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Eduard Alexandru Stoica (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.