Natural Resources And International Capital Flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1992.
"Agricultural productivity, comparative advantage, and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 317-334, December.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1990. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 934, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1991. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Vadym Volosovych, 2008.
"Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(2), pages 347-368, May.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Laura Alfaro & Vadym Volosovych, 2003. "Why doesn’t Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 2003-01, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Vadym Volosovych, 2005. "Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 11901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2004. "Why doesn't capital flow from rich to poor countries? An empirical investigation," 2004 Meeting Papers 53, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Gylfi Zoega, 2006.
"Natural Resources and Economic Growth: The Role of Investment,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(8), pages 1091-1115, August.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Gylfi Zoega, 2001. "Natural Resources and Economic Growth: The Role of Investment," EPRU Working Paper Series 01-02, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Gylfi Zoega, 2004. "Natural Resources and Economic Growth: The Role of Investment," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_011, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Zoega, Gylfi, 2001. "Natural Resources and Economic Growth: The Role of Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2743, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Gylfi Zoega, 2002. "Natural Resources And Economic Growth: The Role Of Investment," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 142, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jonathan Isham & Michael Woolcock & Lant Pritchett & Gwen Busby, 2005. "The Varieties of Resource Experience: Natural Resource Export Structures and the Political Economy of Economic Growth," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 19(2), pages 141-174.
- Sachs, J-D & Warner, A-M, 1995. "Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth," Papers 517a, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 2004. "Natural Resources and Economic Growth: From Dependence to Diversification," CEPR Discussion Papers 4804, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1990. "Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 92-96, May.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-92-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Francois, Patrick, 2000. "Rent-seeking and resource booms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 527-542, April.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
- James L. Butkiewicz & Halit Yanikkaya, 2010. "Minerals, Institutions, Openness, and Growth: An Empirical Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(2), pages 313-328.
- Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Warner, Andrew M., 1999. "The big push, natural resource booms and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 43-76, June.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural Resources; Capital Flows; Institutions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:journl:v:8:y:2013:i:3:p:56-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihaela Herciu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.