Globalization And The Dynamics Of Competitiveness – A Multilevel Bibliographical Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael E. Porter, 2000. "Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 15-34, February.
- Claudia Ogrean & Mihaela Herciu & Lucian Belaşcu, 2008. "Searching for new paradigms in a globalized world: Business ethics as a management strategy," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 161-165, February.
- Karl Aiginger, 2006. "Competitiveness: From a Dangerous Obsession to a Welfare Creating Ability with Positive Externalities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 161-177, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- OGREAN Claudia, 2015. "Business Models To Meet The Challenges Of The Global Economy. A Literature Review," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 67(6), pages 127-146, December.
- Claudia Isac & Codruţa Dura, 2013. "Expansion of Russian MNCs Continues: THE M&A Road," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 133-140.
- OGREAN Claudia, 2015. "Emncs – Lessons On The Way To An Innovation-Based Development. Setting The Backgrounds," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 10(2), pages 114-127, August.
- Mihaela Herciu & Claudia Ogrean & Lucian Belascu, 2012. "Leveraging tangible and intangible assets by using a possible firm competitiveness index," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(1/2), pages 115-124.
- Artur GOLBAN, 2015. "The Analysis Of Competitiveness And Competitive Advantage Of The Horticultural Production From The Republic Of Moldova: Challenges And Opportunities," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 27-43.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; competitiveness; localization; firm; nation; loca(liza)tion; industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:journl:v:5:y:2010:i:1:p:126-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihaela Herciu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.