Leveraging tangible and intangible assets by using a possible firm competitiveness index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Ogrean & Mihaela Herciu, 2010. "Globalization And The Dynamics Of Competitiveness – A Multilevel Bibliographical Study," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 5(1), pages 126-138, april.
- Mark Gehlhar & Anita Regmi & Spyro Stefanou & Barry Zoumas, 2006. "Managing Firm Competitiveness in Global Markets," Working Papers 0714, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Ogrean, Claudia & Herciu, Mihaela, 2006. "Competitiveness and Corruption in Romania - Forecasting in the Context of the Romanian Integration into the European Union," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(2), pages 72-88, June.
- Mihaela Herciu & Claudia Ogrean & Lucian Belascu, 2009. "From Financial Performance For Shareholders To Global Performance For Stakeholders," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 4(4), pages 71-85, december.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- HERCIU Mihaela, 2015. "Challenges For Business Competitiveness From Managerial And Knowledge Economy Perspectives," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 10(3), pages 32-40, December.
More about this item
Keywordstangible assets; intangible assets; firm competitiveness index; FCI.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:gbusec:v:14:y:2012:i:1/2:p:115-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=168 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.