The Analysis Of Competitiveness And Competitive Advantage Of The Horticultural Production From The Republic Of Moldova: Challenges And Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Ogrean & Mihaela Herciu, 2010. "Globalization And The Dynamics Of Competitiveness – A Multilevel Bibliographical Study," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 5(1), pages 126-138, april.
- Ahearn, Mary & Culver, David & Schoney, Richard, 1990. "Usefulness And Limitations Of Cop Estimates For Evaluating International Competitiveness: A Comparison Of Canadian And U.S. Wheat," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 271041, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Karl Aiginger, 2006. "Competitiveness: From a Dangerous Obsession to a Welfare Creating Ability with Positive Externalities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 161-177, June.
- Sharples, Jerry A., 1990. "Cost Of Production And Productivity In Analyzing Trade And Competitiveness," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 271060, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sarker, Rakhal & Ratnesena, Shashini, 2014. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and Half-A-Century Competitiveness of Canadian Agriculture: A Case Study of Wheat, Beef and Pork Sectors," Working Papers 165675, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Christos Staboulis & Dimitrios Natos & Alexandros Gkatsikos & Efthimia Tsakiridou & Konstadinos Mattas & Waldemar Bojar & Piotr Baranowski & Jaromir Krzyszczak & Obdulia Parra Rivero & Álvaro Ojeda Ro, 2022. "Assessing the Role of the Young Farmer Scheme in the Export Orientation of Greek Agriculture," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-13, March.
- Bakhtmina Zia & Dr Muhammad Rafiq PhD Research Scholar & Institute of Management Sciences & Peshawar & Pakistan & Associate Professor & Institute of Management Sciences & Peshawar & Pakistan, 2020. "Reviewing climate change and agricultural market competitiveness," Papers 2008.13726, arXiv.org.
- Hoerl, Mandy & Hess, Sebastian, 2017. "The Export Competitiveness Of The EU Dairy Industry," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 260893, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ortmann, Gerald F., 2005. "Promoting the competitiveness of South African agriculture in a dynamic economic and political environment," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(3), pages 1-35, September.
- Mette Asmild & Kurt Nielsen & Peter Bogetoft, 2012. "Are high labour costs destroying the competitiveness of Danish dairy farmers? Evidence from an international benchmarking analysis," MSAP Working Paper Series 01_2012, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Chikán, Attila & Molnár, Boglárka & Szabó, Erika, 2018. "A nemzeti versenyképesség fogalma és támogató intézményi rendszere [The concept of national competitiveness and the institutional system to support it]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1205-1224.
- María-Dolores Benítez-Márquez & Eva M Sánchez-Teba & Isabel Coronado-Maldonado, 2022. "An alternative index to the global competitiveness index," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 17(3), pages 1-19, March.
- Christos N. Pitelis, 2011.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Integration,"
Chapters, in: Miroslav N. Jovanović (ed.), International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 1,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "Foreign direct investment and economic integration," MPRA Paper 23938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mykola Palinchak & Olena Zayats & Viktoria Bokoch, 2020. "The Apec Integrated Competitive Force Index," Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, Publishing house "Baltija Publishing", vol. 6(4).
- TIetjen, A. & Langbehn, C., 2000. "Bestimmungsfaktoren der Wettbewerbssituation von Milchviehbetrieben – eine empirische Analyse," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 36.
- Ingrid Majerová & Jan Nevima, 2018. "Influence of National Competitiveness Indicators on the Export Performance of the Visegrad Group Plus Countries," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 19-36, March.
- Karl Aiginger, 2013. "The "Greening" of Industrial Policy, Headwinds and a Possible Symbiosis," WIFO Working Papers 450, WIFO.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lowe, Garfield G. & Davis, Carlton George, 2007. "CARICOM’s COMPETITIVENESS WITHIN THE US IMPORT MARKET FOR SPECIALTY CROPS: A SHIFT-SHARE ANALYSIS," 26th West Indies Agricultural Economics Conference, July 2006, San Juan, Puerto Rico 36922, Caribbean Agro-Economic Society.
- Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Philipp Heimberger & Mario Holzner & Olga Pindyuk & Roman Stöllinger, 2018. "Is Austria’s Economy Locked-in to the CESEE Region? A Mesoeconomic Analysis," wiiw Research Reports 433, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- N. N., 2017. "WIFO-Monatsberichte, Heft 12/2017," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 90(12), December.
- Karl Aiginger, 2016. "Deficits and Strengths in Austrian Competitiveness," FIW Policy Brief series 029, FIW.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2012.
"Les indices composites sont-ils de bonnes mesures de la compétitivité des pays ?,"
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2012. "Les indices composites sont-ils de bonnes mesures de la compétitivité des pays ?," Larefi Working Papers 1205, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Karl Aiginger, 2013. "A New Strategy for the European Periphery," WIFO Working Papers 443, WIFO.
- Mihaela Herciu & Claudia Ogrean & Lucian Belascu, 2012. "Leveraging tangible and intangible assets by using a possible firm competitiveness index," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(1/2), pages 115-124.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitiveness; competitive advantage; horticultural products; marketplace.;
All these keywords.
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:12:y:2015:i:1:p:27-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.