The Analysis Of Competitiveness And Competitive Advantage Of The Horticultural Production From The Republic Of Moldova: Challenges And Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Ogrean & Mihaela Herciu, 2010. "Globalization And The Dynamics Of Competitiveness – A Multilevel Bibliographical Study," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 5(1), pages 126-138, april.
- Ahearn, Mary & Culver, David & Schoney, Richard, 1990. "Usefulness And Limitations Of Cop Estimates For Evaluating International Competitiveness: A Comparison Of Canadian And U.S. Wheat," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 271041, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Karl Aiginger, 2006. "Competitiveness: From a Dangerous Obsession to a Welfare Creating Ability with Positive Externalities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 161-177, June.
- Sharples, Jerry A., 1990. "Cost Of Production And Productivity In Analyzing Trade And Competitiveness," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 271060, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordscompetitiveness; competitive advantage; horticultural products; marketplace.;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:12:y:2015:i:1:p:27-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.