International Tourism, Higher Education and Economic Growth: The Case of North Cyprus
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shi, Hui, 2012. "The efficiency of government promotion of inbound tourism: The case of Australia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2711-2718.
- Heidari, Hassan & Katircioglu, Salih Turan & Saeidpour, Lesyan, 2013. "Natural gas consumption and economic growth: Are we ready to natural gas price liberalization in Iran?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 638-645.
- Katircioglu, Salih Turan, 2014. "International tourism, energy consumption, and environmental pollution: The case of Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 180-187.
- Katircioğlu, Salih Turan, 2014. "Testing the tourism-induced EKC hypothesis: The case of Singapore," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 383-391.
- Salih Katircioğlu & Sami Fethi & Hamit Caner, 2014. "Testing the higher education-led growth hypothesis in a small island: an empirical investigation from a new version of the Solow growth model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 729-744, March.
- Katircioğlu, Salih Turan & Taşpinar, Nigar, 2017. "Testing the moderating role of financial development in an environmental Kuznets curve: Empirical evidence from Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 572-586.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Pereyra, Juan Sebastián & Such, María Jesús & Pulina, Manuela, 2011.
"Causalidad entre turismo y crecimiento económico de largo plazo: una revisión crítica de la literatura econométrica
[Causality between tourism and long-term economic growth: a critical review of th," MPRA Paper 37332, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Katircioglu, Salih Turan & Feridun, Mete & Kilinc, Ceyhun, 2014. "Estimating tourism-induced energy consumption and CO2 emissions: The case of Cyprus," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 634-640.
- Katircioğlu, Salih Turan, 2014. "Estimating higher education induced energy consumption: The case of Northern Cyprus," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 831-838.
- Turan Katircioglu, Salih, 2013. "Interactions between energy and imports in Singapore: Empirical evidence from conditional error correction models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 514-520.
- Wasim Qazi & Syed Raza & Syed Jawaid, 2014. "Higher education and growth performance of Pakistan: evidence from multivariate framework," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1651-1665, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:33:y:2010:i:12:p:1955-1972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.