Exchange Rates and Competition for FDI in Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamilton-Hart, Natasha, 2011. "Distribution, Domestic Politics and Monetary Cooperation in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 332, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- CUYVERS, Ludo & PLASMANS, Joseph & SOENG, Reth & VAN DEN BULCKE, Daniël, 2008. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Cambodia: Country-specific factor differentials," Working Papers 2008003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Aray, Henry & Gardeazabal, Javier, 2010.
"Going multinational under exchange rate uncertainty,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1171-1191, October.
- Aray, Henry & Gardeazabal, Javier, 2005. "Going Multinational under Exchange Rate Uncertainty," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-05, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Henry Aray & Javier Gardeazabal, 2008. "Going Multinational under Exchange Rate Uncertainty," ThE Papers 08/19, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Matthias Busse & Carsten Hefeker & Signe Nelgen, 2013.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Exchange Rate Regimes,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 843-858.
- Matthias Busse & Carsten Hefeker & Signe Nelgen, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and exchange rate regimes," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 141-10, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Busse, Matthias & Hefeker, Carsten & Nelgen, Signe, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and exchange rate regimes," HWWI Research Papers 2-17, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Matthias Busse & Carsten Hefeker & Signe Nelgen, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Exchange Rate Regimes," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201015, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Xing, Yuqing, 2007.
"Foreign direct investment and China's bilateral intra-industry trade with Japan and the US,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 685-700, August.
- Xing, Yuqing, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and China's bilateral intra-industry trade with Japan and the US," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Yuqing Xing, 2006. "Exchange Rate Policy and the Relative Distribution of FDI between Host Countries," Working Papers EMS_2006_10, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Xu, WeiGuo & Hu, DaiPing & Lei, AiZhong & Shen, HuiZhang, 2008. "FDI chaos and control in China," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 17-28, January.
- Shah, Mumtaz Hussain, 2017. "The Significance of WTO’s Trade Related Investment Measures (TRIMs) Agreement For Inward FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 82009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jung Wan Lee, 2015. "Dynamic Relationships between Exchange Rates and Foreign Direct Investment: Empirical Evidence from Korea," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 73-90, March.
- repec:jle:journl:107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen Thanh Xuan & Yuqing Xing, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment and Exports: the Experiences of Vietnam," Working Papers EMS_2006_13, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Yuqing Xing, 2008. "FDI in China: Facts and Impacts on China and the World Economy," Working Papers EMS_2008_03, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Axarloglou, Kostas & Kouvelis, Panos, 2007. "Hysteresis in adjusting the ownership structure of foreign subsidiaries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 494-506, August.
- Michael Berlemann & Jane Tilgner, 2006. "Determinanten der Standortwahl von Unternehmen : ein Literaturüberblick," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(06), pages 14-24, December.
- Michael Berlemann & Sabine Engelmann & Matthias Göthel & Beate Henschel & Carsten Pohl & Joachim Ragnitz & Heinz Schmalholz, 2008. "Die neuen Bundesländer im internationalen Standortvergleich," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 43, June.
- Xing, Yuqing, 2006. "Exchange rate policy and the relative distribution of FDI among host countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:29:y:2006:i:4:p:419-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.