Forecasting aggregate claims using score‐driven time series models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Blasques & S. J. Koopman & A. Lucas, 2015. "Information-theoretic optimality of observation-driven time series models for continuous responses," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 102(2), pages 325-343.
- Kolassa, Stephan, 2016. "Evaluating predictive count data distributions in retail sales forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 788-803.
- Chaubey, Yogendra P. & Garrido, Jose & Trudeau, Sonia, 1998. "On the computation of aggregate claims distributions: some new approximations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 215-230, December.
- Drew Creal & Bernd Schwaab & Siem Jan Koopman & Andrï¿½ Lucas, 2014.
"Observation-Driven Mixed-Measurement Dynamic Factor Models with an Application to Credit Risk,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 96(5), pages 898-915, December.
- Drew Creal & Bernd Schwaab & Siem Jan Koopman & Andre Lucas, 2011. "Observation Driven Mixed-Measurement Dynamic Factor Models with an Application to Credit Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-042/2/DSF16, Tinbergen Institute.
- Schwaab, Bernd & Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, André & Creal, Drew, 2013. "Observation driven mixed-measurement dynamic factor models with an application to credit risk," Working Paper Series 1626, European Central Bank.
- Sundt, Bjorn, 2002. "Recursive evaluation of aggregate claims distributions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 297-322, June.
- Diebold, Francis X & Mariano, Roberto S, 2002.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 134-144, January.
- Francis X. Diebold & Robert S. Mariano, 1994. "Comparing Predictive Accuracy," NBER Technical Working Papers 0169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "DMARIANO: RATS procedure to compute Diebold-Mariano Forecast Comparison Test," Statistical Software Components RTS00055, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Drew Creal & Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas, 2013. "Generalized Autoregressive Score Models With Applications," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(5), pages 777-795, August.
- Blasques, Francisco & Koopman, Siem Jan & Łasak, Katarzyna & Lucas, André, 2016.
"In-sample confidence bands and out-of-sample forecast bands for time-varying parameters in observation-driven models,"
International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 875-887.
- Francisco Blasques & Siem Jan Koopman & Katarzyna Lasak & André Lucas, 2015. "In-Sample Confidence Bands and Out-of-Sample Forecast Bands for Time-Varying Parameters in Observation Driven Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-083/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2010. "Calculation of aggregate loss distributions," Papers 1008.1108, arXiv.org.
- Panjer, Harry H., 1981. "Recursive Evaluation of a Family of Compound Distributions," ASTIN Bulletin, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 22-26, June.
- Leena Kalliovirta, 2012. "Misspecification tests based on quantile residuals," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 15(2), pages 358-393, June.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:72:y:2018:i:3:p:354-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.