Some asymptotic results of a non-parametric conditional mode estimator for functional time-series data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:20:y:2008:i:1:p:3-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ferraty, F. & Vieu, P., 2003. "Curves discrimination: a nonparametric functional approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 161-173, October.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed Chaouch & Naâmane Laïb & Djamal Louani, 2017. "Rate of uniform consistency for a class of mode regression on functional stationary ergodic data," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 26(1), pages 19-47, March.
- Kemp, Gordon C.R. & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2012. "Regression towards the mode," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 92-101.
- Ling, Nengxiang & Wang, Chao & Ling, Jin, 2016. "Modified kernel regression estimation with functional time series data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 78-85.
- Attaoui, Said & Laksaci, Ali & Ould Said, Elias, 2011. "A note on the conditional density estimate in the single functional index model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 45-53, January.
- Said Attaoui, 2014. "Strong uniform consistency rates and asymptotic normality of conditional density estimator in the single functional index modeling for time series data," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 98(3), pages 257-286, July.
- Ling, Nengxiang & Xu, Qian, 2012. "Asymptotic normality of conditional density estimation in the single index model for functional time series data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2235-2243.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:64:y:2010:i:2:p:171-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.