Do Immigrant Minority Parents Have More Consistent College Aspirations for Their Children?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John R. Reynolds & Jennifer Pemberton, 2001. "Rising College Expectations among Youth in the United States: A Comparison of the 1979 and 1997 NLSY," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(4), pages 703-726.
- Richard Alba & John Logan & Amy Lutz & Brian Stults, 2002. "Only English by the third generation? Loss and preservation of the mother tongue among the grandchildren of contemporary immigrants," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(3), pages 467-484, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krista Perreira & Lisa Spees, 2015. "Foiled Aspirations: The Influence of Unauthorized Status on the Educational Expectations of Latino Immigrant Youth," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 34(5), pages 641-664, October.
- repec:kap:jfamec:v:38:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10834-017-9537-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dem:demres:v:38:y:2018:i:23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dylan Conger, 2015. "Foreign-born Peers and Academic Performance," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(2), pages 569-592, April.
- Molly Dondero & Melissa Humphries, 2016. "Planning for the American Dream: The College-Savings Behavior of Asian and Latino Foreign-Born Parents in the United States," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 35(6), pages 791-823, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:91:y:2010:i:4:p:1083-1102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.