Gray Peril or Loyal Support? The Effects of the Elderly on Educational Expenditures-super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cattaneo, M. Alejandra & Wolter, Stefan C., 2009.
"Are the elderly a threat to educational expenditures?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 225-236, June.
- Alejandra Cattaneo & Stefan C. Wolter, 2007. "Are the Elderly a Threat to Educational Expenditures?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2089, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alejandra Cattaneo & Stefan C. Wolter, 2007. "Are The Elderly A Threat To Educational Expenditures?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0003, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Dayton M. Lambert & Christopher D. Clark & Michael D. Wilcox & William M. Park, 2009. "Public Education Financing Trends and the Gray Peril Hypothesis," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 619-648.
- Luiz Mello & Simone Schotte & Erwin R. Tiongson & Hernan Winkler, 2017.
"Greying the Budget: Ageing and Preferences over Public Policies,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(1), pages 70-96, February.
- de Mello, Luiz & Schotte, Simone & Tiongson, Erwin R. & Winkler, Hernan, 2016. "Greying the Budget: Ageing and Preferences over Public Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 9681, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Mello,Luiz & Schotte,Simone Raphaela & Tiongson,Erwin H. R. & Winkler,Hernan Jorge, 2016. "Greying the budget : ageing and preferences over public policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7555, The World Bank.
- Figlio, David N. & Fletcher, Deborah, 2012.
"Suburbanization, demographic change and the consequences for school finance,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1144-1153.
- David N. Figlio & Deborah Fletcher, 2010. "Suburbanization, Demographic Change and the Consequences for School Finance," NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Federalism, pages 1144-1153 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David N. Figlio & Deborah Fletcher, 2010. "Suburbanization, Demographic Change and the Consequences for School Finance," NBER Working Papers 16137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew J. Burbank & Daniel Levin, 2015. "Community Attachment and Voting for School Vouchers," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1169-1177, November.
- Jason Giersch, 2014. "Effects of vacation properties on local education budgets," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-9, December.
- Brunner, Eric J. & Johnson, Erik B., 2016. "Intergenerational conflict and the political economy of higher education funding," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 73-87.
- Saito, Hitoshi, 2017. "The effects of population ageing on public education in Japan : A reinterpretation using micro data," MPRA Paper 79848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_381 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:85:y:2004:i:5:p:1178-1192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.