Competition, Parallel Imports And Cost-Reducing Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Mantovani & Alireza Naghavi, 2010.
"Parallel Imports and Innovation in an Emerging Economy,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
038, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- A. Mantovani & A. Naghavi, 2010. "Parallel Imports and Innovation in an Emerging Economy," Working Papers 688, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Andrea Mantovani & Alireza Naghavi, 2010. "Parallel Imports and Innovation in an Emerging Economy," Working Papers 2010.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Arijit Mukherjee & Laixun Zhao, 2012. "Profitable parallel trade in unionized markets," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 267-276, November.
- Civan Abdulkadir & Maloney Michael T., 2009. "The Effect of Price on Pharmaceutical R&D," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Stähler, Frank & Maskus, Keith, 2013. "Retailers as Agents and the Absence of Parallel Trade," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79737, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Maskus, Keith E. & Stähler, Frank, 2014. "Retailers as agents and the limits of parallel trade," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 186-196.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:53:y:2006:i:3:p:377-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.